Pangea Organics, Lip Balm, Italian Red Mandarin with Rose, .25 oz (7 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Apr 04, 2011

This lip balm works pretty well. I would say it's one of the best I've ever used but it's not perfect. It has a super strong smell of roses. I have no problem with the smell of roses but this is a bit strong sense it's right under your nose. And it does require several applications in a day. But like I've said, it's definitely one of the best I've used. It's expensive but the tube is huge. Much bigger than regular lip balm so I don't know that it's that much more expensive since it's probably twice the size.

Feels good and lasts

Posted by Reviewer2922142 on Aug 28, 2011

I like and use this. Nice wide stick applies easily with a smooth feel without feeling 'slimy' or oily. Lasts well, too. Somehow, though, the mandarin and rose winds up smelling like citronella to me.