My favorite lip balm

Posted by Reviewer1643332 on Dec 30, 2010

I live in BJ, where winter can be brutally cold and dry. This is the only lip balm that can keep my lips soft and moist. I'm not particularly fond of Rose scent, but it's very light.

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!

Posted by Reviewer2486058 on Mar 24, 2011

I LOVE this lip balm! I first received your lip balm in a gift basket from my boss and his wife at Christmas. WOW! I was amazed at the quality! Also, the generous stick lasted me about a year and a half, even with non-stop everyday use. When I finally ran out, I searched the internet and was so happy when I found that your company sells the exact lip balm I wanted so badly to replace. Your prices are very reasonable, and this product is A-Number One. Thank you for being there.

The best of the 4 I tried!

Posted by Reviewer1714421 on May 14, 2011

Huge tube but still much more expensive when you divide the ounces/grams with the price. However, I believe you get what you pay for. I very carefully compared 3 of the 4 I bought (since one was a dud and not worth comparing), and I found this one to be the best: less time required between applications with better staying power; not waxy but smooth as silk; the smell of roses is light but makes it pleasant to apply. I still have to apply a multitude of times daily and keep a tube of some balm next to every place I sit, but thus far, this one is my favorite. Just wish it was less expensive and I'd buy a dozen! The ingredients too are well proven therapeutically, and not toxic like store bought brands. I'm currently digging out every last bit of it as there's still a lot left although technically the tube is gone, I still have a good quarter inch to use. Glad orders are received quickly, I'm desperate!

Olga

Posted by Reviewer2536605 on May 16, 2011

Excellent!!!!

Gorgeous

Posted by Reviewer2918071 on May 05, 2012

One amazing lip balm. The only other I know compares is Chapstick Naturals lip butter, they both soften my chapped lips really well. This balm soaks right in and lasts between uses. It's a good big size, beautiful to apply, and the scent is lovely and noticeable, but not too strong. Loove.

like it

Posted by Reviewer3351025 on Aug 09, 2011

very good

Lip Balm

Posted by Reviewer1849639 on Nov 17, 2011

Great stuff for the Canadian winter climate, works wonderfully to keep my lips soft and kissable.

Love this lip balm

Posted by Reviewer1802047 on Dec 02, 2011

I love this lip balm. It softens my lips and smells good. The tube seems to last a long time too. I live in Australia and this product is no longer available here, so purchased supplies from this website. Also very happy with the price. I thoroughly recommend this product.

Fine

Posted by Reviewer2485642 on Jan 17, 2012

Just nice lip balm.

lovely smell

Posted by Reviewer1234047 on Mar 28, 2012

Lovely smell, moist than another one that i brought. It good at this moment

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »