10% Off Orders Over $40!

Pangea Organics, Skincare Discovery Kit, For Normal to Combination Skin, 5 Piece Kit (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 3-star

When they say "Organic" they're not kidding.

Posted by Reviewer2830701 on Sep 20, 2012

I am glad I tried this product in the Discovery Kit form before buying any of the full sized options. I liked many of the products: the face cream is nice and will definitely purchase the toner. There isn't a single item that I dislike, but I definitely found the mask and face scrub to be a bit too organic for my taste. If you prefer the type of product that an old apothecary would mix up for you after finding the needed ingrediants during a walk through the woods, then you will definitely love this stuff!