Surprise, it works!

Posted by Reviewer1853967 on Oct 14, 2007

I was pleasantly surprised to find that my food cravings were really diminished with the Acai caps, and even if I forgot to take one at lunchtime I still didn't want to eat the house when I got home from work.I take 3 a day. Plus, I get all those antioxidants!! I love it!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1400692 on Apr 09, 2008

If you've never taken acai in the past, you can start with this and feel the results in no time. I take 2 or 3 pills every morning and it gives me sustained energy almost all day long.

acai

Posted by Reviewer3021277 on Sep 03, 2008

paradise herbs acai brand is less iritating on the stomach than other brands.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2169545 on Oct 08, 2008

This product does give an over all feeling of well being. I have more energy, a better appetite and I just feel better. Very inexpensive for great results.

acai caps

Posted by Reviewer1804640 on Jan 06, 2009

not as strong as the liquid but does not upset my stomach.

Acai Herbs by Paradise

Posted by Reviewer3293806 on Jan 17, 2009

I purchased these due to the advertising of being able to loose weight with them. Have not lost any weight since I started taking them three weeks ago, but I did notice so much more energy throughout my day. That was an unexpected and pleasant result! Barbara Kessler

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2523378 on Dec 26, 2008

I have not been taking the product long enough to see all the results as some have claimed that is why I have given it 4 out of 5 stars . However, I can say that I have A LOT more energy. I USE to be extremely tired all the time but since taking Acai. I haven't. I will give this a try for a few more months as I have not been taking this that long. So far, so good . I am looking forward to all the benifits of taking Acai Berry. If anything, I know I am putting something extremely healthy in my body so that makes me feel good.

The Proof is in the Skin

Posted by Reviewer2240131 on Apr 14, 2009

I wanted to wait before writing a review on this product so that I could be accurate with the results that I got. Over the past few years I have developed large, dry, skin patches over various parts of my body. I have been taking 2 capsules in the morning with breakfast and when I remember, one in the afternoon. Just over a month of taking these Acai capsules, the dry skin patches have not only reduced in size but they seem to be much smoother. It was my husband that noticed first. :-)

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2411125 on Feb 24, 2009

Been taking these for 2 weeks, but can't really tell anything of how it's suppose to work. Vitamins & herbs work different for everyone, but I have been very happy ordering from I-herb though.

Very Happy

Posted by Reviewer2424990 on Jan 30, 2009

noticed an increase in energy after only a few days

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »