Make me feel sick

Posted by 4989105349339105858 on Dec 25, 2013

This product is not suitable for me. It makes me feel sick soon everytime after I pop 1 pill. No weight loss is noticed too.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Caps EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

Wikipedia: As of April 2012, there are no scientifically controlled studies providing any health benefits from acai. However, all berries are healthy, so 3 stars for the low price and beautiful bottle. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Good

Posted by 5267585122647261012 on Jan 07, 2013

Took this when i fast (during ramadhan) & i seem to lost weight faster.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3044660 on Mar 03, 2010

It may take a little longer to work.

Acai works great!

Posted by Reviewer1479788 on Oct 21, 2009

My weight has not flucuated even though I am going through some stressful life situations right now, and I attribute that to taking Paradise Herb's Acai capsules regularly through it all!

love this product

Posted by Reviewer2202572 on Aug 03, 2009

am on my 3rd week of taking these. They have really increased my energy! Don't know about the food cravings yet as we are on vacation.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1791902 on May 01, 2009

So far so good!

i love them!

Posted by Reviewer1933246 on Apr 22, 2009

These pills are just fantastic! I have lost a lot of fats since I started takig them two months ago! I'm not so hungry anymore and I feel very energetic!

Acai Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2886597 on Apr 19, 2009

The capsules are smaller than most capsules and that makes for easy swallowing. Quality is good and the price, you can't beat it!

The Proof is in the Skin

Posted by Reviewer2240131 on Apr 14, 2009

I wanted to wait before writing a review on this product so that I could be accurate with the results that I got. Over the past few years I have developed large, dry, skin patches over various parts of my body. I have been taking 2 capsules in the morning with breakfast and when I remember, one in the afternoon. Just over a month of taking these Acai capsules, the dry skin patches have not only reduced in size but they seem to be much smoother. It was my husband that noticed first. :-)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »