Works Well

Posted by 4847022420888488801 on Aug 17, 2014

I initially bought this as a weight management supplement and it does help with that. However, it is also helping me detoxify my liver which is very beneficial.

seems okay

Posted by DoctorMav on Feb 15, 2014

slow results but results nonetheless

Great Results

Posted by 5016654961967404112 on Feb 24, 2016

I notice that my hunger has subsided and have less craving for sweets. I lost about 1.5 pounds per week in the first 4 weeks and now I'm about 1 pound per week without having any dieting. Just eating right and removing junk food. I used 3 caps per day or 450 mg per day divided in 2 dose half an hour before meals combined with cissus quandragularis 300 mg per day.

Best price around!

Posted by 5035185958651655851 on Aug 15, 2015

This is my second bottle while dieting, but plan to use it even when I am not dieting. It has fewer added ingredients than any other I have found. The capsules are easy to swallow, nice and small. I am VERY pleased with this product!

It seems to be working

Posted by 4703688228108314295 on May 04, 2016

I can't say I am sure, because you can't really be sure, but it seems to diminish the sweet cravings and lower the appetite in general. So this must be working... I gave half of it to a friend and now she ordered Mango again, so it is working for her as well.

no result yet

Posted by 5011493147441226126 on Jul 05, 2014

keep on taking it

Mango africano Paradise Herbs

Posted by 5363211437135289195 on Jan 11, 2015

Mi experiencia con el mango africano no ha sido muy satisfactoria. Lo compre porque un amigo lo compraba y realmente le funcionaba. Yo creo por lo tanto que todos los suplementos no funcionan a todas las personas por igual. Lo que no significa que no funcione. A el le vino muy bien y lo sigue tomando, yo si en los próximos meses, no noto beneficio, dejare de tomarlo. Pero lo dicho, que a mi de momento no me haya dado buenos resultados, no significa que a otras personas no les funcione.

Very satisfied with price

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Apr 30, 2015

I was pleased with the expeditious delivery and the the quantity provided with this product.

Not life altering

Posted by 5673717982610921727 on Aug 03, 2016

Hasn't really done anything that it claims. Good vitamin C supplement in the end is about it.

Great