Paradise Herbs, Banaba Leaf, 180 Veggie Caps

Ten stars! Helped turn around my type 2 diabetes!

Posted by Reviewer2017626 From New Mexico on Jun 13, 2010

Banaba seems to shuttle insulin into the cells and keeps my blood sugar level down after a meal. It also seems to be helping clear my fatty liver. Taking banaba, gymnema sylvestra, cinnamon, a multi-vitamin and fish/flax oils, moving around more, and eating a low-fat diet of fish, egg whites, and non-starchy vegetables has brought my blood sugar to normal from an average of 345. (I take 6 capsules with each meal.) I also take Jarrow Adrenal Optimizer.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2256762 From Australia on Apr 20, 2009

Nice small capsule to swallow. After taking this, I don't feel hunger pangs that often. I've taken this for about 10 days only and my weight has not shifted yet - still early days

diabetes control

Posted by Reviewer2581861 From Kentucky on Aug 16, 2009

Along with the other herbs and vitamins I am taking I have very good control of my diabetes now. Actually have decreased the insulin dosages to avoid hypoglycemia.

Definitely reduces blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer1916270 From Australia on Aug 02, 2010

To keep my body from being used to a blood sugar control I alternate daily using Paradise Herbs Banaba Leaf with Nature's Way Blood Sugar with Gymnema. Banaba Leaf works very well and for many will be enough to control excess blood sugar. 2 in the morning and 2 for lunch.

M from Michigan ... It works!

Posted by Reviewer1581616 From Michigan on Jul 20, 2012

I'm prediabetic and I low carb. Used to have blood sugars in upper nineties and hundred plus. After taking banaba capsules twice a day,(lunch and supper)and doing my usual 15-20 minute post dinner exercise, blood sugar readings fell to low 80's and seventies.Also lost a few pounds (no change in diet)