Ten stars! Helped turn around my type 2 diabetes!

Posted by Reviewer2017626 on Jun 13, 2010

Banaba seems to shuttle insulin into the cells and keeps my blood sugar level down after a meal. It also seems to be helping clear my fatty liver. Taking banaba, gymnema sylvestra, cinnamon, a multi-vitamin and fish/flax oils, moving around more, and eating a low-fat diet of fish, egg whites, and non-starchy vegetables has brought my blood sugar to normal from an average of 345. (I take 6 capsules with each meal.) I also take Jarrow Adrenal Optimizer.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2256762 on Apr 20, 2009

Nice small capsule to swallow. After taking this, I don't feel hunger pangs that often. I've taken this for about 10 days only and my weight has not shifted yet - still early days

effective for bloodsugar. high quality product

Posted by Reviewer2520330 on Jan 06, 2013

we were working with chromium, and this took us an extra step beyond that; i observed a reduction in urine flow in my girlfriend, who urinates excessively due to a problem with blood sugar. the dose we used was 5 caps 15 minutes before a meal, three times a day. i understand bodybuilders take higher doses. this product does not contain any sort of chemical filler, and the size is great for the price. i wish iherb sold a higher concentration extract of corosolic acid, say one at 30% corosolic acid content, as we would be taking more; studies found the active compound stimulates glu4 production, which is a compound produced after excercise to do what insulin does; this results in the benefits of insulin without insulin, though glu4 delivers nutrients exclusively to muscle cells while depriving fat cells.

M from Michigan ... It works!

Posted by Reviewer1581616 on Jul 20, 2012

I'm prediabetic and I low carb. Used to have blood sugars in upper nineties and hundred plus. After taking banaba capsules twice a day,(lunch and supper)and doing my usual 15-20 minute post dinner exercise, blood sugar readings fell to low 80's and seventies.Also lost a few pounds (no change in diet)

Definitely reduces blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Aug 02, 2010

To keep my body from being used to a blood sugar control I alternate daily using Paradise Herbs Banaba Leaf with Nature's Way Blood Sugar with Gymnema. Banaba Leaf works very well and for many will be enough to control excess blood sugar. 2 in the morning and 2 for lunch.

banaba leaf

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Dec 27, 2010

I do like this herb. It seems to take my cravings away in the evening and night.

diabetes control

Posted by Reviewer2581861 on Aug 16, 2009

Along with the other herbs and vitamins I am taking I have very good control of my diabetes now. Actually have decreased the insulin dosages to avoid hypoglycemia.

Banaba Leaf

Posted by Reviewer2792101 on Oct 08, 2009

I use this product along with bitter melon to control blood sugar. It has stabilized my blood sugar and eliminated the spikes.

Banaba TryOut

Posted by Reviewer1799748 on Jun 17, 2010

I am still experimenting with this herb introducing it slowly into my daily diet, today is the first day I have seen a dramatic drop in my morning glucose testing, since I am diabetic.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer3150595 on Sep 07, 2010

I only take it with a high carbohyrdate meal and seems to be helping.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »