Uncertain about this

Posted by 5287159638098590855 on May 03, 2016

Have taken 3 capsules per day for more than a month now, and have not noted any difference at all. But: I have a diabetes type II with blood suger values that are rather good as it is without the use of any drugs. So maybe it is contributing for some benefit after all...

Great Product

Posted by 5631621011779483615 on Dec 09, 2014

Taking it since 3 years. Very small vegetarian capsule easy to swallow. Help me to control/reduce my sugar. Can't live without it. No side effect at all. No toxic build up.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Apr 26, 2014

Good price and product

satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1377053 on Sep 22, 2013

My blood sugar readings have significantly improved since I started taking this product. My last 3 A1C tests have all been great. It might be helping weight loss as well.

Not helping

Posted by Reviewer3082053 on Sep 18, 2013

I have been taking Bitter Melon, Banaba Leaf and Natrol Cinnamon Extract for my Type I diabetes. Trying to regulate my sugars. These products have made no changes. Once I have completed the bottles I purchased I will not reorder. I suspect it is always worth a try.

Too early to tell

Posted by Cyberoo on Sep 17, 2013

Not sure yet if these are working. No adverse affects.

have not used yet ***

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

I am currently using another product and will wait until my medical appointment to go over supplements with my doctor. I also don't want to use this until I see what the gymnema is doing.

effective for bloodsugar. high quality product

Posted by Reviewer2520330 on Jan 06, 2013

we were working with chromium, and this took us an extra step beyond that; i observed a reduction in urine flow in my girlfriend, who urinates excessively due to a problem with blood sugar. the dose we used was 5 caps 15 minutes before a meal, three times a day. i understand bodybuilders take higher doses. this product does not contain any sort of chemical filler, and the size is great for the price. i wish iherb sold a higher concentration extract of corosolic acid, say one at 30% corosolic acid content, as we would be taking more; studies found the active compound stimulates glu4 production, which is a compound produced after excercise to do what insulin does; this results in the benefits of insulin without insulin, though glu4 delivers nutrients exclusively to muscle cells while depriving fat cells.

M from Michigan ... It works!

Posted by Reviewer1581616 on Jul 20, 2012

I'm prediabetic and I low carb. Used to have blood sugars in upper nineties and hundred plus. After taking banaba capsules twice a day,(lunch and supper)and doing my usual 15-20 minute post dinner exercise, blood sugar readings fell to low 80's and seventies.Also lost a few pounds (no change in diet)

Possible Help with Cravings

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Jul 11, 2012

While I've never had major sweet cravings, I can say "no" to pretty much any dessert temptation since using this product. Looking forward to my next physical to see if there has been any change in my fasting blood glucose (not a diabetic...just curious). I like Paradise Herbs.....no fillers.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »