review of banaba

Posted by Reviewer1314465 on Nov 04, 2008

I have been using this product by Paradise Herbs fcr a number of months. I needed something in conjunction with the insulin I take in order to replace Avandia, which I had been taking for several years and which caused me a tremendous amount of weight within the time in which I was taking it. The banaba has worked equally as well as the Avandia, for me, without the weight gain side effects. Additionally, I have been gradually dropping the excess weight.

George

Posted by Reviewer1266470 on Nov 25, 2007

Product seems to be help curb the munchies. I feel it works much better than chromium picolinate.

Great blood sugar numbers

Posted by Reviewer1523896 on Aug 12, 2009

I've only been taking Banaba Leaf for only two weeks. I have noticed my cravings for carbs has pretty much ceased. I have lost a few pounds also with taking Banaba Leaf, change of diet and increasing my exercise.

WORKED FOR ME!

Posted by Reviewer2377594 on Jan 25, 2010

NO SIDE EFFECTS - YOU GET MORE ENGERGY, FEEL GOOD AND IT WORKS - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Banaba Leaf

Posted by Reviewer2689129 on Mar 18, 2010

This works very well for me when I take it before or after a meal, if I don't take it though, I get the munchies again :-) it's very small so there is no problem taking them. I would recommend this to anyone who likes to eat candy throughout the day in between meals, it really takes that....I guess urge to grab snacks away.

it really works

Posted by Reviewer2205214 on Apr 15, 2010

keeps my blood sugar stable over many hours. won't be without this.

Great sugar control

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Mar 27, 2011

I can't speak highly enough of this product in helping with blood sugar control. My wife and I both use this and find it does the job without pulling the sugar too low. Should be in every diabetic or sugar impaired person's medicine chest!

Saw No Benefit

Posted by Reviewer2609712 on Mar 19, 2008

This herb contains about 1% Corisolic acid which is suppose to be the new fad in the weight loss world for its ability to inhibit the body from turning sugar into stored fat but I saw absolutely zero benefit. Try it for yourself and let me know if its just me or the product doesnt work.

Banaba

Posted by Reviewer1387548 on Dec 10, 2009

Helps keep my weight down

Long term use needed

Posted by Reviewer3150595 on Jun 10, 2010

I didnt notice anything immediatly, but after about 3 months of consistant use it is working.