New To iHerb?

Paradise Herbs, Banaba Leaf, 60 Veggie Caps

Banaba

Posted by Reviewer2590071 on Mar 11, 2008

Works well to help me control my sugar cravings Also, dealing with your co. is a "piece of cake". Thanks

Good weight-loss product

Posted by Reviewer2507624 on Jan 12, 2008

I was looking for a product that helps lower blood sugar or that helps with diabetes, and I bought this product. I read in another review that someone took this product in order to lose weight... and I noticed that I also lost some weight with Banaba.

banaba

Posted by Reviewer2775935 on May 03, 2008

very impressed with these herbs, my blood sugar has consistantly come down with continued use and has gone from a fasting 129 to a fasting 94 over the past year!

review of banaba

Posted by Reviewer1314465 on Nov 04, 2008

I have been using this product by Paradise Herbs fcr a number of months. I needed something in conjunction with the insulin I take in order to replace Avandia, which I had been taking for several years and which caused me a tremendous amount of weight within the time in which I was taking it. The banaba has worked equally as well as the Avandia, for me, without the weight gain side effects. Additionally, I have been gradually dropping the excess weight.

blood glucose reduced

Posted by Reviewer3002830 on Sep 13, 2006

dramatically lowers fasting and postprandial b;ood glucose levels-use in conjunction with cinnulin (cinnamon extract). Glucose down 30 to 40 pts using the two