much better than meds

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Jan 10, 2010

This is part of my blood-stabilizing program and seems to be working well so far (though it's only been three weeks and I need more time to see full effects). I take more than suggested: 3/day, one w/ each meal, along with 3/day of Himalaya Herbs GlucoCare, because that one has everything in it but the Banaba leaf. Combo seems to be working well and certainly better than the meds, i.e. Glumetza.

Banaba

Posted by Reviewer1387548 on Dec 10, 2009

Helps keep my weight down

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2737611 on Sep 08, 2009

The Banaba leaf is helping quite a bit with my diabetes. In and of itself it is not an end-all be-all of getting rid of diabetes - but every little bit helps. iHerb also did a great job in getting these to me. I've been looking for this for two years and my local store would never carry it. Finally I went on line and found iHerb. Good prices, great service! :-)

Great blood sugar numbers

Posted by Reviewer1523896 on Aug 12, 2009

I've only been taking Banaba Leaf for only two weeks. I have noticed my cravings for carbs has pretty much ceased. I have lost a few pounds also with taking Banaba Leaf, change of diet and increasing my exercise.

banaba leaf

Posted by Reviewer2803577 on Jun 21, 2009

After reacting to conventional medicine for pre-diabetes, banaba leaf is working nicely.Also excellent value.

Diabetes Control

Posted by Reviewer3303384 on Apr 03, 2009

I am a type 2 diabetic and was intially told I needed to take insulin at the time I was diagnosed. I opted for diet and exercise before going to insulin. I discovered from my research that banaba was used in the far east for diabetes and decided to try that. I have lost weight, watch my diet, and take the banaba daily as my only "pill." My A1C has been between 5.2 and 5.7 for four years now. Can't say for sure it was the banaba, but I don't want to change what works.

No ill side effects

Posted by Reviewer2150380 on Dec 25, 2008

Not sure if it's working but makes you feel good.

Well Pleased In Product

Posted by Reviewer1685627 on Nov 11, 2008

Am very well pleased with the service and the good product. Will order again from them. Thank you for making this available to those of us who love herbal products. Sincerely, Milton & Gwyn Mathers

review of banaba

Posted by Reviewer1314465 on Nov 04, 2008

I have been using this product by Paradise Herbs fcr a number of months. I needed something in conjunction with the insulin I take in order to replace Avandia, which I had been taking for several years and which caused me a tremendous amount of weight within the time in which I was taking it. The banaba has worked equally as well as the Avandia, for me, without the weight gain side effects. Additionally, I have been gradually dropping the excess weight.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer3008215 on Oct 29, 2008

Very nice product. I have noticed a big difference in my cravings and am losing some weight on it.