iHerb is a blessing

Posted by Reviewer2794919 on Aug 07, 2011

I was recently told I had type 2 diabetes my aic wasn't too bad. I learned about banaba leaf and gave it a try I also take cinnamon(ceylon) Now my aic is NOT any where near a diabetic level.I only buy from iHerb I always get my vitamins very quickly NEVER any problem with any order I could not afford to get all that I need with out iHerb's great prices. I can't thank you enough.

Helps me with blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer3124711 on Oct 03, 2013

I have type 2 diabetes. Despite exercising on regular basis, watching what I eat, and taking oral medications, my blood sugars were way too high. One of my doctors wanted me to start taking insulin. I didn't want to do that, so I added 2 of these pills (one with breakfast and one with dinner) to my vitamin regimen. This evening before dinner my blood sugar was 136, which is over 100 points lower than it was 2 weeks ago. I attribute the improvement, in part, to this supplement. I believe my body makes enough insulin on its own, but my cells are resistant to it. Banaba leaf is supposed to help your body's cells respond to insulin and start using excess sugar as fuel. I will keep taking it and hope it continues to help me better control my blood sugar.

Diabetes

Posted by Reviewer1613198 on Jan 07, 2011

I guess this product it's helping me maintain my glucose low. I take one of this pills early in the morning with a cinnamon tea and it's working it's magic. After about an hour I check my glucose I its about 88, after breakfast I check again and it goes up to 115. I truly believe the cinnamon with this banana leaf cap it is really working.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer3229569 on Sep 23, 2010

I sm in the process of reducing my insulin intake and the banaba leaf has helped me with decreasing my blood sugars, usually by 20 points. Over a period of months, my insulin type and dosage has changed significantly. Thanks for offering this product!

Paradise Herbs, Banaba Leaf, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1938502 on Nov 23, 2010

I'm diabetic. I bought this supplement along with Gymnema Sylvestre. They have helped stablize my sugars. Be careful though...a couple of times my sugars went too low.