Works!

Posted by Reviewer1894696 on Oct 10, 2011

I felt less hungry and it helped keep blood sugar more even.

banaba leaf

Posted by Reviewer2803577 on Jun 21, 2009

After reacting to conventional medicine for pre-diabetes, banaba leaf is working nicely.Also excellent value.

jury is still out

Posted by Reviewer2646254 on Apr 18, 2008

I haven't used this product as much as the other products I've ordered. I have taken some and feel no side effects.

Great herb

Posted by Reviewer2529090 on Sep 19, 2008

In an effort to control my blood sugars I have started taking Banaba Leaf. While this is a good start, the amount required is much more than in this capsule. I do like the veggie cap a lot.

5 star - control of Diabetes 2

Posted by 4875328750685686782 on Mar 08, 2016

I am 72 - was diagnosed with type 2 about 4 years ago.After taking a specialised medicine and strict diet (no goodies......) I beat it after 6 months and was OK for almost 4 years thanks strictly to strict diet and munching on a lot of lettuce! Then last year, after a severe fall I had to be in hospital for 2 months. After 2 weeks, I noticed that my blood sugar had gone up again (I was eating the "diabetic friendly" menu. When I stopped taking the "friendly" desserts, my blood sugar count came back to normal.Back home after 2 months, but still unable to do anything with my right arm, I took delicious meals from the YWCA mobile meals - absolutely home made type but, again, my blood sugar came up (I believe it was because of the commercial sauces and gravies that were on all the food = delicious, but apparently not diabetic friendly. I couldn't do anything about it as I still couldn't cook - so went back on the Diabetes medicine. But after 6 months, I realised that I had tingling in my feet - and the Diabetic Nurse told me it was a common side effect of the medicine. I immediately came off the medicine and Googled natural remedies. After a week or so of taking the Banaba leaf (3 a day) plus Gymnema (Also 3), Best Alpha Lipoic Acid 600 (2 a day), Best L-Carnitine Fumarate 855mg (1 a day), Chromium 500mcg (1 per day)and Best Acetyl L Carnitine HCI 588 mg, I say the blood sugar count going down. And since a bit more than a month, I keep it under the "acceptable" 10 level. And this week - so after 2 months - I noticed that I no longer have the tingling in my feet. Good luck to all you Diabetes 2 out there. But iHerb is currently out of the Banaba Leaf so I recommend using the 180 capsule size and ordering 2 so we can reorder as soon as the first bottle is finished. Same thing with the other supplements - to always have the next one available. The Banaba Leaf is absolutely impossible to find here in NZ - probably elsewhere also.

Paradise Banaba Leaf Extract

Posted by Reviewer2219049 on Apr 18, 2011

Delivery of the product was very timely and everthing ordered was delivered factory fresh. I would definately order from this e-commerce provider again.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer3008215 on Oct 29, 2008

Very nice product. I have noticed a big difference in my cravings and am losing some weight on it.

Well Pleased In Product

Posted by Reviewer1685627 on Nov 11, 2008

Am very well pleased with the service and the good product. Will order again from them. Thank you for making this available to those of us who love herbal products. Sincerely, Milton & Gwyn Mathers

Very Pleased

Posted by Reviewer2371256 on Aug 26, 2011

This product has really reduces my appetite. Not lost any weight but it takes time.

Still early.....

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Dec 22, 2011

I started using this as my fasting glucose was on the higher side of the normal range despite regular exercise and well-balanced diet. Haven't had bloodwork done yet - can honestly say I haven't been tempted by holiday sweets.