Works!

Posted by Reviewer1894696 on Oct 10, 2011

I felt less hungry and it helped keep blood sugar more even.

banaba leaf

Posted by Reviewer2803577 on Jun 21, 2009

After reacting to conventional medicine for pre-diabetes, banaba leaf is working nicely.Also excellent value.

jury is still out

Posted by Reviewer2646254 on Apr 18, 2008

I haven't used this product as much as the other products I've ordered. I have taken some and feel no side effects.

Great herb

Posted by Reviewer2529090 on Sep 19, 2008

In an effort to control my blood sugars I have started taking Banaba Leaf. While this is a good start, the amount required is much more than in this capsule. I do like the veggie cap a lot.

Paradise Banaba Leaf Extract

Posted by Reviewer2219049 on Apr 18, 2011

Delivery of the product was very timely and everthing ordered was delivered factory fresh. I would definately order from this e-commerce provider again.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer3008215 on Oct 29, 2008

Very nice product. I have noticed a big difference in my cravings and am losing some weight on it.

Well Pleased In Product

Posted by Reviewer1685627 on Nov 11, 2008

Am very well pleased with the service and the good product. Will order again from them. Thank you for making this available to those of us who love herbal products. Sincerely, Milton & Gwyn Mathers

Very Pleased

Posted by Reviewer2371256 on Aug 26, 2011

This product has really reduces my appetite. Not lost any weight but it takes time.

Still early.....

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Dec 22, 2011

I started using this as my fasting glucose was on the higher side of the normal range despite regular exercise and well-balanced diet. Haven't had bloodwork done yet - can honestly say I haven't been tempted by holiday sweets.

Still a Believer

Posted by Reviewer2913312 on Apr 22, 2010

Jury still out on this leaf...sometime feel nauseated after using. Not sure about weight control claim. Only used for about two month but I'm still a believer and will keep using.