Great Cha de Bugre Caps!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good!

It works for me!

Posted by 5599126213456493804 on May 31, 2012

Normally I have trouble whit other energyzing herbs such as ginseng and rhodiola. But after trying this one, carefully, i found out mi energy level increased,also helped me a lot with my losing weight program. For sure I will reorder!!!!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2465153 on Nov 07, 2011

I've taken this once a day for years. It's all that stands between me and a hershey bar.

from Latvia

Posted by Reviewer2393162 on Sep 29, 2011

Its OK!!!!I like it

It really helped me to control my appetite

Posted by Reviewer1695141 on Aug 24, 2011

I took only one cap a day, after couple of weeks I could feel its effect. I finished the bottle one month ago, but the appetite is still moderate

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2844440 on Jul 27, 2011

I am on my second bottle! I really believe it does what it says!! I will purchase again and again.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2293702 on Mar 15, 2011

Great product! use in combination with other natural appetite suppressants such as Hoodia or Caralluma.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2454459 on Jan 20, 2011

I find I'm sensitive to any supplement that gives an energizing effect. This had a weird effect on me, made the nape of my neck ache and gave me a clammy sweat during excercise. Very odd compared to the CLA I use. Given I've only used it once but this was enough for me not to continue. CLA much more effective for fat burn.

no comment

Posted by Reviewer1356416 on Nov 23, 2010

i am using it with acai berry together. i don't know if it is working or not.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2799899 on Nov 05, 2010

i've used this product for over 6mos and it's help me maintain and keep my weight down considerably. i use it as suggested. i take 1 capsule before meals 3x a day, eating a very modest meal. i would recommend this product to the consumers @ iherb. thanks for including my input. i appreciate that you value my opinion.