Paradise Herbs, Coleus Forskolii, 60 Veggie Caps

Paradise Herbs, Coleus Forskolli, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2360401 on Jun 19, 2008

I rate this product very highly because it effectively lowers blood pressure. I had a sudden spike in my blood pressure, and it was out of control for two months. My doctors had me on the highest dosage of three medications. Two months ago, after I began taking Coleus Forskolli, in combination with Turmeric, my medication has been reduced to only one low-dose medication. I use Paradise Herbs because it is all natural and I trust the product.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1396367 on Jul 16, 2010

I initially purchased this for my mom for uncontrolled glaucoma. After taking it for 2 weeks, her eye pressure was the lowest in at least 2 years. Her eye doctor encouraged her to keep taking it. Then my mom went to a kidney specialist for another ongoing problem with test results. The kidney specialist told her to stop all supplements. The only supplements that she was taking was Omega 3 and forskolii. So now her eye pressure has increased again and she continues to have the ongoing problem with kidney test results. The lesson here is to start taking this as a preventative before you are under the care of several doctors for chronic problems. So now I am taking the other 2 bottles of this supplement as a preventative and to help lose a few pounds of extra weight. I have no side effects and I have lost 3 lbs in about 10 days.

Love Paradise Coleus Forskolii!

Posted by Reviewer1890079 on Aug 24, 2010

I can tell a big difference in my appetite and energy level when I am taking this brand of Forskolii. I've only been taking this brand for about 3 weeks and even though I have not lost any pounds, I've lost inches. I can tell my slacks fit looser in the waist. I ordered 4 bottles and I hope I am never out of it Thanks Paradise Herbs for a great product. Happy in Florida

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1301919 on Feb 02, 2011

Going through menopause and having a slow thyroid, I have experienced an increase in weight even though I try to watch what I eat. Wanted something to help with the increased feeling of hunger due to the hormonal ups-n-downs but did not want to use any type of diet product (cannot tolerate caffeen, it causes arthritis in my joints) so looked up in my herbal books and this herb was the only thing any of them agreed upon. So far it has been a help, my desire to snack; either salty or sugar, has been reduced. I find that it takes 2-3 months before I really have a definate result from any herb, so will continue this for another month or two.

My lungs feel better

Posted by Reviewer2953846 on Dec 24, 2007

I take it as part of a regement for my asthma. I can tell if I did not take it, my lung will start to hurt and the pain ceases when I take coleus forskolli.