Not sure of any effect

Posted by 5486159123554941787 on Apr 26, 2015

I have been taking it for a month for under active thyroids issues, I cannot yet see any difference.

Paradise Coleus Forkolii

Posted by 5515808070783549583 on Mar 24, 2015

I will be reordering this product!!!! I give it 10*s. I started taking Forskolii on March 20,2015 and to my surprise I have lost some of my stomach and inches off my waistline. Just make sure to do your exercises and eat a healthy meal. I will continue to order this product by "Paradise". Thanks iHerb!!!!

Blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer2441465 on Jan 09, 2015

For all of my life my blood pressure has been perfect, but recently after some health issues it popped up, and would fluctuate a great deal. I started taking this a few months back initially because it is suppose to help fight off cancer cells. Well the good news is that at this point my cancer is still in remission, and my blood pressure has stabilized. I was impressed with the results!!

frustrated

Posted by 4759804624055541491 on Dec 02, 2014

i bought this product from an organic store and in 3 days i lost a pound. but then when i learned iherb.com sells them on a much lower price ($10.00 difference), i went ahead and ordered 2 bottles online. when the shipment arrived, one of the bottles looked like the contents were replaced and the second bottle had a slightly less dark brown colored capsules. I still tried taking them, to my frustration, i have not lost a pound. I do not know if iherb.com is a reliable source and guarantees that they have the same products sold in the market. Next time, i may just buy at the place where i got my first bottle, a bit more expensive but at least i know it's authentic.

All Good

Posted by 4760889240063309117 on Oct 17, 2014

All Good

good

Posted by 5508944932047974476 on Sep 19, 2014

Very good

really disappointing

Posted by droopyyoupi on Jan 10, 2014

no loss of weight at all

Great

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on Jan 07, 2014

I use it for improving my vision and feeling great thru the day. I take 2 in the morning with artichoke. Love it.

Caution for low blood pressure

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 30, 2013

Effective at lowering BP, therefore not right for me. Bought it to see if it would help asthma after reading the other reviews. I chose this one because it doesn't contain any fillers. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

for Diet

Posted by 5544301204547740113 on Sep 17, 2012

I tryed to take them 1month. I did not loose weight. I bought this for nothing. just waste my money.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »