helps with palpitations

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Jul 16, 2013

not caused by my significant other. These do actually help my irregular heart beat. When I don't take them I can tell my heart is not beating properly because I'll have a heavy, congested feeling and I cough more. My cardiologist said this was my brain trying to regulate my heart beat by stimulating my diaphragm. I just feel better when I take these. The caps are small and easy to swallow. Like Paradise brand because there are no preservatives or machine lubricants in this product.

Helps with my heart pain and palpitations

Posted by Reviewer2098910 on Dec 03, 2014

As of this review I am a 27 y/o, 5'4" 125lb female. I have had heart issues, namely arrhythmia since I was a child. Recently it has become worse, causing frequent pain and a feeling that my heart is going to beat out of my chest. I take this along with Motherwort when I have palps or pain and it helps within minutes. I hope my review is helpful to someone. Peace and love to all of you.

I love Paradise Herbs, here is why:

Posted by Reviewer2534563 on Apr 11, 2013

I do not work for Paradise Herbs or know anyone in the company. I love their products because it's so hard to find supplements without additives, binders, fillers, etc.I also love that they are powdered extracts, which by definition means a) a concentrate b) free of both alchohol and glycerin. I always try to reduce my chemical exposure everywhere I can in my life, and think that in our chemically-based society, the more we do so, the better for ourselves and our environment. I recommend Paradise Herbs with enthusiasm and gratitude.

Great for rapid Heartbeat!...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

this product is amazing for balancing rapid heartbeats to the normal levels,i take it together along with Jarrow Formulas, Hawthorn, 500 mg for a complete Synergestic herbal action,1 of each in the morning and again at bedtime for maintanance,and occasionally when i feel i need more than that....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews .

Excellent Service by Iherb

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on May 19, 2014

Good product.

GOOD CLEAN AND FRESH PRODUCT

Posted by MarieMR on Jun 01, 2015

No fillers , good product. iherb has good customer service and fast reliable DHL delivery service Thank you!

Good for heart problems.

Posted by HealthyEating on Jun 03, 2015

The You Can Heal Your Heart Now book recommends this to help your heart. My husband takes this everyday for that reason.