Only once a day

Posted by Reviewer1646672 on Jul 14, 2014

It is nice that I only need to take it once a day, and only one capsule at a time.

Awesome quality!!

Posted by 4885005923043004063 on Jun 16, 2014

I strongly recommend this product as you feel the effect very shortly after you take it and it is totally organic!!

Paradise-Herbs-Fo-Ti-60-Veggie-Caps/4636

Posted by 5339173115906859122 on Jun 10, 2014

i would purchase again

Fo Ti

Posted by karishma on Jun 08, 2014

Fo Ti is an anti aging tonic and reverses graying of hair. Also used for thinning hair treatment and as baldness cures. At the same time it works on the liver and the kidneys to improve the quality of red blood cells and reduce the buildup of hepatic (liver) fat. Paradise Herbs Fo Ti is the best brand for all these.

Helps with energy level.

Posted by MyraID on May 31, 2014

I have been taking it over a month now.. if previously I felt lethargic all the time.. Now my moods are better and I feel more energetic especially when working.. The effects on hair is yet to be determined as it is too soon and I don't really have much hair problems except for itchiness scalp for now and then..

Excellent

Posted by Trinity on Apr 02, 2014

A very good product. I use it for my thinning hair and I think it grows faster and a bit stronger. I also feel my mood elevated and have more energy. What I really like in Paradise Herb's products is that there are no binders or fillers. Will buy again.

Good As a Kidney Tonic

Posted by HealthandWellness on Feb 04, 2014

Did feel the nourishing effect on the kidneys. Supposed to be an aphrodisiac as well. Bought it for the hair blackening effect it claims to have. Jury's still out on that one as it's too early to tell. In TCM, hairs are the reflection on the state of health of the kidneys, so fingers crossed with the nourishing effect I felt on my kidney will eventually help in my graying hairs. Did seem to notice less hair fall on the drain cover at shower! They should change the name to He Shou Wu instead because that's what it is and Fo Ti doesn't exisit in TCM.

well priced product

Posted by 5221441139374907611 on Jan 09, 2014

I have been taking a fo ti product from Paradise Herbs from my local health food store, which was over $20. When I researched and found this "pure" fo ti product which was higher in potency and cheaper in price, I thought I would try it. Its a supplement that takes time to work, but I think it is making a difference to the strength of my hair.

Edible month to help the hair will stick to eat

Posted by 5514598445635577337 on Oct 03, 2013

Polygonum contains rhubarb, emodin, rhein, emodin, fatty oil, starch, sugar, Rumex glycosides, lecithin and other active ingredients. Its role is reflected in the effectiveness hair care, anti-aging in two ways.

awesome