fo ti

Posted by Reviewer2499442 on Jan 21, 2009

fo ti is a great product to keep you young inside and out.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2234897 on Dec 26, 2011

The first ho shou wu product that ive tried but the quality seems good since ive have been taking 2 caps every morning and my energy has been really good

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1370163 on Nov 30, 2010

Loved it... very high quality...very pleasant and subtle effects...I have already reordered

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1329361 on Jan 30, 2009

Great product, 1 capsule is equivalent to 10 regular Fo-Ti capsules, works great.

well priced product

Posted by 5221441139374907611 on Jan 09, 2014

I have been taking a fo ti product from Paradise Herbs from my local health food store, which was over $20. When I researched and found this "pure" fo ti product which was higher in potency and cheaper in price, I thought I would try it. Its a supplement that takes time to work, but I think it is making a difference to the strength of my hair.

fo ti for thinning hair

Posted by Reviewer2770068 on Oct 07, 2009

I think this is helping to stop my hair from shedding. I've been taking it twice a day and am seeing improvement.

Helps with energy level.

Posted by MyraID on May 31, 2014

I have been taking it over a month now.. if previously I felt lethargic all the time.. Now my moods are better and I feel more energetic especially when working.. The effects on hair is yet to be determined as it is too soon and I don't really have much hair problems except for itchiness scalp for now and then..

Fo Ti

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on Jul 31, 2010

Good strength & paradise herbs use pure ingredients unlike a lot of other companies! Beware of toxic ingredients like MAGNESIUM STEARATE.

Great Quality without fillers or binders!

Posted by Reviewer1614638 on Dec 10, 2014

It's nice to finally find a company that does add a lot of fillers, so you know you are getting the "real thing." There are a lot of chemicals, such as magnesium stearate, steric acid and the like that are commonly added to supplements, which are really not good for you. However, you won't find them in here. The potency on this supplement was just right. I use it to help improve my general health--especially my hair. I would recommend this to anyone.

It woks!

Posted by Reviewer1913013 on Nov 27, 2007

This product is really good!!!I start with a pill and now I'm taking two by day, and results are incredibles