Paradise herbs, Green Coffee Bean, 60 Veggie Caps (PAR-77831)

Posted by Reviewer1743156 on Jul 01, 2014

This product worked too well for me. I chose to stop taking it as it kept me awake at nights/days. I will purchase a non caffeine one in the future. I also seemed to be somewhat hyper alert when I should have been weary and tired.

Coffee Substitute

Posted by 5105397647431442831 on Apr 10, 2014

I chose this product because of purity. Also, my health is poor, and I used to have around 60lbs. of the worlds finest green coffee beans, now unavailable. It was a miracle. It was analgesic for modest aches and pains, and would fix headaches in minutes. It did not interfere with sleep, and it had less than average caffeine since it would never wind you up. I estimated 3 capsules of the Paradise GCB would approximate the polyphenol/caffeine content of one small cup of the coffee I used to have. In fact, it seems to be very similar. Not the whole spectrum and sense of well being, but good enough. Three capsules will have about 60 milligrams of caffeine, equal to a small cup of medium light roast coffee. My limit on raw caffeine pills is 50 mg. So, I will use 2-3 Paradise capsule, as needed.

Value for money

Posted by 5123157472594591003 on Apr 03, 2014

I'm very happy with this product!

Nice Product

Posted by MarieMR on Nov 10, 2013

No dramatic effects but then no added weight gain. Weight loss is gradual as it should be. No side effects. Have used other brands that also have no fillers and are just as good. Iherb is very fast with delivery. Thanks.

It works!

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

No effect whatsoever...

Posted by 5241333790152520082 on Jul 09, 2013

I didn't notice anything. More energy? No. Losing weight more easily? No. Actually, no effect at all... Quite disappointed.

good

Posted by 4928714728790020187 on May 30, 2013

good price for high quaility

Coffee Bean

Posted by 4729896790310923862 on Feb 14, 2013

Used these for the month eating as I normally do, no change in diet but did not lose an ounce. Maybe it is the wrong blend.

They work!

Posted by Reviewer1052441 on Dec 04, 2012

400 mg, 3 times a day (1200 mg total), 30 minutes before each meal, helped me lose 10 lbs in one month. I also exercised and ate spartanly. I found that these capsules have a diuretic effect. Also, they act as a appetite supressant. I understand they "burn fat", but the previous effects are how I believe they work in MY body. They Do work! :) yay!

green coffee bean

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Nov 18, 2012

good to take does not affect me

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »