July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Paradise Herbs, Herbs & Essentials, Slendatrol, 90 Liquid Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1030829 on Oct 01, 2007

I can save you time and frustration, by suggesting this product to you. I had reseached many products for weight loss, and tried most, until trying Slendatrol. Since I have extensive knowledge about supplements, I found this to be absolutely the finest. I have been steadily losing 3 pounds per week, and in a few more weeks, will have reached the goal. Here are the reasons for the success of this product. Firstly, the herbs and ingredients have been well researched. Second, it is the one product I have seen which has several categories of help for weight loss, such as: blood sugar regulating; metabolism improvement; converting fat into muscle; and reducing cravings. The most noticable element is that it has taken away most desires for carbs, including sprouted breads. You must consume no sugar, and increase your intake of fresh organic produce. The elimination of complex carbohydrates means: weight loss, as they turn into fat more than actual fat does. Paradise Herbs is a fine company, with excellent service also. Now, you may want to take their Cha' de Bugre,for cravings reduction, in conjunction with taking Slendatrol. "Cha" is a specialized form of hoodia, and far superior to any type of hoodia. After you reach your weight goal, try to maintain the diet of good foods, and use Slendatrol as occasional maintanence, or CLA, and you will likely never gain unnecessary weight again.

I LOST 40 POUNDS!

Posted by Reviewer1266563 on Sep 07, 2008

I seriously lost 40 pounds on these little babies. They were suggested to me by a friend who is a health nut! I took them and of course did the exercise and watched what I ate thing, and in 6 months lost 40. Another 6 and I kept it off! I don't suggest or review often, but I'm telling you THIS STUFF WORKS!

Paradise Herbs, Essentials, Slendatrol

Posted by Reviewer2178862 on Sep 27, 2008

I don't know if this is the magic pill since it's not the only thing I take, but I started taking this and ThyroSense at the same time and have lost 10 pounds and have tons of energy with no side effects at all. Terrific product.

really works

Posted by Reviewer1201844 on Feb 19, 2007

this cuts food cravings as well as give energy...this company's products are all very reliable. I was not even trying to lose weight but just 'tone up' and ended up losing inches as well.

SO FAR SO GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2650421 on Mar 12, 2011

I have just started using this product..maybe two weeks ago. As with using herbs of any sort, it can take many weeks to realize any change. I do enjoy a greater level of energy, but so far have not realized an appreciable weight loss. At this point, I am taking 2 capsules in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. I may have to increase that. I do like the product and will likely order again so that I can give it a full trial.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »