I LOST 40 POUNDS!

Posted by Reviewer1266563 on Sep 07, 2008

I seriously lost 40 pounds on these little babies. They were suggested to me by a friend who is a health nut! I took them and of course did the exercise and watched what I ate thing, and in 6 months lost 40. Another 6 and I kept it off! I don't suggest or review often, but I'm telling you THIS STUFF WORKS!

Paradise Herbs, Essentials, Slendatrol

Posted by Reviewer2178862 on Sep 27, 2008

I don't know if this is the magic pill since it's not the only thing I take, but I started taking this and ThyroSense at the same time and have lost 10 pounds and have tons of energy with no side effects at all. Terrific product.

SO FAR SO GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2650421 on Mar 12, 2011

I have just started using this product..maybe two weeks ago. As with using herbs of any sort, it can take many weeks to realize any change. I do enjoy a greater level of energy, but so far have not realized an appreciable weight loss. At this point, I am taking 2 capsules in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. I may have to increase that. I do like the product and will likely order again so that I can give it a full trial.

Good for blood sugar and burning fat

Posted by Reviewer3124711 on Sep 01, 2012

I am overweight and I have type 2 diabetes. I like this formula because it contains es herbs that help your body convert fat into energy (CLA), and also help to regulate blood sugar (gynema, etc.). This one is perfect for helping me with those two issues.

It worked the first time

Posted by Reviewer1362736 on Mar 07, 2011

When you are under stress, popping pills will not help you lose weight no matter how miraculous it is advertised as being. The first time I tried these perhaps it worked because I was not working so I was able to focus on my health and I was not really stressed and afterwards I took them again no result...

no effect

Posted by skinnyfuel on Dec 15, 2012

I took the whole bottle and never had any effect at all, for me.

Wouldn't recommend!

Posted by Reviewer2155628 on Mar 28, 2008

Haven't not experienced all it claims. I would not recommend it at all. I just wanted to lose the 5 pounds I gained over the winter, and increase my energy level, and this did not work at all.

Didn't do a thing for me.

Posted by Reviewer1303827 on Oct 13, 2007

All this product did for me was make my urine smell funny. I saw no increase in energy nor any weight loss.

Doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer3356568 on Dec 12, 2008

Please note! Iherb DOES NOT accept returns if product has been opened......even if it makes you ill.

Mom

Posted by Reviewer3068844 on Mar 18, 2008

really feel terrific since using it!