July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Paradise Herbs, Holy Basil, Lotus & Bacopa, 60 Veggie Caps

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2967505 on Apr 13, 2010

This is an excellent blend of herbs for a clear and balanced mind. I use it every day to help uptake more information, learn more quickly, remember more and for better meditation. I recommend it highly!

Feeling back in balance

Posted by Reviewer3222702 on Jul 23, 2008

I tried this product due to overwork and feeling stressed, feeling it was taking a toll on me. After using it a few weeks, I do believe my body is getting back in balance and am feeling less stressed and have better energy. I would recommend this to anyone who feels this way, as it is working for me. Erie, PA, USA

Most amazing stress reducer

Posted by Reviewer1949759 on Jun 17, 2011

My wife gets hormonal every so often or just stressed out from work. I give her a couple of these, and within 30 minutes she is a different calmer person. She even notices it.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1036153 on Nov 07, 2011

I have a stressful period and problems with concentration at job, I feel this formula helps. Using for 2 weeks and there are good results.

One of the best

Posted by Reviewer1179387 on Jan 08, 2011

I found this formula to be one of the best 'balancers' in helping to get your strength back and staying peaceful. Don't expect miracles overnight, but I did not effects quite soon, especially in helping to calm the mind.