These works. Really they do. 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Posted by 5650835568068351402 on Mar 12, 2016

These works . It is absolutely incredible. I have energy, shall not become stressed out about little things , have more mental energy . Try them ..... You shall not become disappointed.

Seems to be working

Posted by 5212240633487775937 on May 08, 2015

seems to be helping with increase immune. will order again to confirm.

Amazing

Posted by khalid on Jan 10, 2015

literally do it is work>>I am more calm with good energy levels and resilience.

THIS WORKS!

Posted by ge-zondernl on Mar 01, 2014

Take control of your emotions again!

Powerful mood lifting herbs

Posted by Reviewer2786611 on Feb 08, 2013

This is, by far, the most potent adaptogen I have tried. 30 minutes after taking a capsule in the AM, I felt like I was a Bob Marley song. Birds were chirping, the sunlight was pleasant, music sounded wonderful - and I felt calm, centered,energized and peaceful. Stresses seemed minor and tacklable. Recommended for occasional rather than regular use.

Good Stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2329694 on May 03, 2012

It's only been a month and can already feel the subtle calming, mood-liftng effects. I like the "behind the scenes" effect of this product. Great blend of effectivness and subtleness.

Thank God!

Posted by Reviewer1118678 on Nov 18, 2011

This product really helps me and my daughter especially my daughter. My dauhgter has hormone imbalance and is overweight fatigued, memory problems, irratability, and innattention. this has been ongoing thru her life and breaks my heart to see her suffer. While this dosent really help the weight issue she has a clearer calmer mind when takeing it just one a day. When she first took it she was on birth control and it gave her head aches so now so far she is off the birth control and its helping with no headaches so far. I will definately order again. Thanks iherb.

Recommended!

Posted by MikeMember on Mar 29, 2011

Although it is subtle in its action, this formula really seems to work. It brightens the mood and energizes without any negative side affects.

Posted by Reviewer2968032 on Feb 14, 2011

This is a very exceptional formula. My energy level is increased and I would recommend this product, highly!

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Jan 25, 2011

I can't get through my stressful day without these. Well, I probably could if I drank tons of coffee or energy drinks loaded with sugar but that's not too healthy.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »