these are excellent

Posted by Reviewer1586312 on Sep 15, 2011

these are a combination of several different adaptogens. works well, though I would personally recommend specific adaptogens, such as reishi or ginseng or suma, rather than this combination.

little difference

Posted by Reviewer1032322 on Jun 22, 2011

I've tried variety of adaptogens over the years but this one has very minimal effect if at all. I've tried a few Paradise Herbs products and none of them have worked for me so far. I was hoping this product might be different given the good reviews here, but it turned out to be waste of money. I won't repurchase.

Recommended!

Posted by MikeMember on Mar 29, 2011

Although it is subtle in its action, this formula really seems to work. It brightens the mood and energizes without any negative side affects.

Great Results, Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1741514 on Apr 10, 2008

I have only been taking this for a week and I feel 200% better than I have in months due to CFS and Adrenal fatigue. I take first thing in the AM on an empty stomach. Within 15 minutes I feel wide awake, alert and ready to start my day. I have stamina for the whole day. It lifts your mood and keeps you focused. I don't find my way to the couch in the afternoon like before. By bedtime I am comfortably relaxed because I have given 100% during the day. No jitters, just sustained energy for the day. I love this and will buy again...

Adaptogens are great for immunity

Posted by Reviewer1011004 on Feb 03, 2009

My naturopathic doctor loved that I was taking this blend. I don't sick as often when I take adaptogens.

THIS WORKS!

Posted by ge-zondernl on Mar 01, 2014

Take control of your emotions again!

Good Stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2329694 on May 03, 2012

It's only been a month and can already feel the subtle calming, mood-liftng effects. I like the "behind the scenes" effect of this product. Great blend of effectivness and subtleness.

so far, so good

Posted by Reviewer2904198 on Nov 16, 2011

it usually takes about a month to feel the effects of adaptogens, but i think that so far, it's been working well.

Extreme Sweating Reaction

Posted by Reviewer2101538 on Jul 04, 2011

Product gave me extreme sweating, and so I discontinued use. I believe my reaction to the Suma from what I've read.

Nice blend

Posted by 4805000536409590091 on Aug 07, 2013

I like the blend of adaptogens in this formula. Haven't taking it for more than a couple of weeks but so far I am happy with it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »