Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2352646 on Nov 02, 2010

I have been taking this product for about 3 weeks for adrenal fatigue following a severe bronchitis, both diagnosed by my PCP. The exhaustion and pressure on my chest (which remained after the prescribed steroids) started to improve within a week, and three weeks into using the adaptogens, I feel a lot better, with the recovery process continuing. As a supportive intervention to get one's energy back after a severe illness and to complement regular medical tx, this product is great!

A comprehensive adaptogen

Posted by Reviewer2845839 on Sep 27, 2010

I like this product because there are so many adaptogens in one capsule. I have taken this for more than seven months - 2 per day, first thing in the morning. Appears to be working because I have not been ill or too stressed in all that time despite a very punishing work schedule.

love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1874528 on Feb 15, 2010

I take this along with orac energy greens by paradise herbs both twice a day and it make a HUGE difference. I never get stressed, don't need caffeine and if I happen to only get a couple hours of sleep it doesn't affect my ability to function the next day...a godsend

Posted by Reviewer2364992 on Sep 19, 2009

I think it's a useful product.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2885574 on Aug 26, 2009

excellent

Great for Chronic Fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2767188 on Mar 07, 2009

I used a variation of this when I first got Chronic Fatigue but couldn't find suitable replacements when the product got taken off the market!! This was the latest find and it works great for me. Its like a tonic and helps the body come right. I have more energy and can last longer during the day. Helps with the adrenals and from what I can determine, it helps 'normalise' the body. one of my essentials at the moment.

Adaptogens are great for immunity

Posted by Reviewer1011004 on Feb 03, 2009

My naturopathic doctor loved that I was taking this blend. I don't sick as often when I take adaptogens.

Great Results, Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1741514 on Apr 10, 2008

I have only been taking this for a week and I feel 200% better than I have in months due to CFS and Adrenal fatigue. I take first thing in the AM on an empty stomach. Within 15 minutes I feel wide awake, alert and ready to start my day. I have stamina for the whole day. It lifts your mood and keeps you focused. I don't find my way to the couch in the afternoon like before. By bedtime I am comfortably relaxed because I have given 100% during the day. No jitters, just sustained energy for the day. I love this and will buy again...

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1330833 on Oct 15, 2007

Highly effective product. When experiencing symptoms that are troublesome, and I don't know why, the Imperial Adaptogen always helps me to feel better.

All the energy you need, none of the jitters you don't.

Posted by Reviewer3277423 on Sep 05, 2006

Just take the right amount of this adaptogenic compound to remove your fatigue and feel a mild energy boost. It's a great product from a great company.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »