These works. Really they do. 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Posted by 5650835568068351402 on Mar 12, 2016

These works . It is absolutely incredible. I have energy, shall not become stressed out about little things , have more mental energy . Try them ..... You shall not become disappointed.

Nice blend

Posted by 4805000536409590091 on Aug 07, 2013

I like the blend of adaptogens in this formula. Haven't taking it for more than a couple of weeks but so far I am happy with it.

More energy

Posted by 5351369386905185508 on Nov 08, 2013

Haven't seen any big changes but I feel little more energised. Have been using product for one month

Highly Recommended, but....

Posted by Reviewer3208461 on Jan 03, 2012

After reading many glowing reviews of the benefits of this product, and taking it for a couple weeks, I must say I don't feel any effects at all... I'll finish the two bottles, but unless there's something perceptible, I'll not order any more...

Amazing

Posted by khalid on Jan 10, 2015

literally do it is work>>I am more calm with good energy levels and resilience.

Seems to be working

Posted by 5212240633487775937 on May 08, 2015

seems to be helping with increase immune. will order again to confirm.

Amazing Adaptogen - Ulitmate Pick Me Up Supplement.

Posted by Reviewer1310225 on May 11, 2016

I had a serious episode of adrenal fatigue - have been struggling with that for the past two years. However, after an episode of food poisoning, it became much worse. I used to wake up feeling dizzy, low blood pressure, want to stay in bed all the time, you name it. I used to take Siberian Elutheoro also from Paradise herbs, it worked very well for a while, but on the level of fatigue that I had after this episode of food poisoning. It seemed to weak to make a difference. This is where I started Imperial Adaptogen. I usually use high dose of these supplements, because only high doses work with me. I used six capsules in the morning on empty stomach with a spoon of honey dissolved in water. I always take it on empty stomach one hour before breakfast. Now, behold, within one hour or so, I felt completely different. No dizziness, no low blood pressure, I went and had my blood pressure taken and it was normal! I proceeded to go to work. I feel great, I can drive, do my work, go our for coffee with colleagues, do short walks. I was normal again. In the evening, I still had energy to do my prayers, go our for dinner etc. This supplement is super duper good, and it is the real deal if you suffer from adrenal insufficiency or fatigue. It almost has every adaptogen under the sun and has no filler or binders. I tried it and it works really well.

complete formula

Posted by 4806974889011232577 on Jun 06, 2016

I've been studying adaptogen herbs for quite a while. I believe that this combination is well thought and very balanced. Nourishing and tonifying all systems within body is what I plan to achieve with this formula

Short breath

Posted by 5443075637726634264 on Jul 19, 2016

I am having short breath frequently last few months, Dr said it might caused by acids refluxs after meal. After i consumed Adaptogen , this symptom diappeared completely. And my emotion also became stable.

excellent