Jiaogulan (Paradise herb)

Posted by pjh33hae on Dec 14, 2015

This is excellent capsule, because it helps me a lot. After taking 2~3 capsule at the first day, I slept strong and got up early. Also I feel some strong and clear memory. Each capsule (250 mg) contains 75 mg (about 30% concentration, because of law leaf extraction processing) of Jiaogulan gypenoside of special triterpenoids.

save your money

Posted by 5560270777856282425 on Mar 01, 2015

I have been using this following all directions, no difference at all, the only difference is my wallet is lighter..since it's required and you have to give it at least 1 star to record comment I did...save your money.

Paradise Herbs, Jiaogulan

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on Jan 05, 2015

12:1 potent concentration

Jiagulan

Posted by Queenbee on Nov 27, 2014

Love this herb

Best price / value ratio Jiaogulan !

Posted by Hungarian on Sep 11, 2014

250 mg 12:1 extract equivalent to 3,000 mg fresh whole herb. Non GMO! Jiaogulan (aka Gynostemma pentaphyllum) is a natural adaptogen. Adaptogens help your body maintain itself. Jiaogulan is used for high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and improving heart function. It is also used for strengthening the immune system, increasing stamina and endurance, increasing resistance to environmental stress (as an “adaptogen”), improving memory, and preventing hair loss. Other uses include treatment of poor appetite, cough, chronic bronchitis, ongoing stomach pain (chronic gastritis), pain and swelling (inflammation), ulcers, constipation, stress, gallstones, obesity, cancer, diabetes, trouble sleeping (insomnia), backache, and pain. Jiaogulan as an anti-aging agent, antioxidant, and detoxifying agent.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on Jul 19, 2014

Amazing vitalising herb; immediate effect. My life long health problems have led me to research a wide variety of natural alternatives. I am on Adrenal Glandular (which I might need for the rest of my life). I get easily exhausted, and when I do my dopamine goes down and serotonin up (for genetic reasons). It was so difficult to find something that raises dopamine without raising serotonin. Jiaogulan does just that (in general; not just for me)! It also modulates immune activity, so it is helpful for autoimmune disease. Amazing plant, and I've only started to explore it. For the first time in three years I could go without the adrenal glandular and not get the adrenal crisis symptoms! I'm in awe. I don't know how it works in long term though; keep my fingers crossed that it does.

Energiser

Posted by bevy31 on Jul 15, 2014

Feeling Great

Very good product!

Posted by 4885005923043004063 on Jul 11, 2014

Reminds me the maca it is a very good combined with other adaptogens from paradise herbs!!

it does what studies shows

Posted by 5681329647522940939 on May 14, 2014

The Blood Glucose decrease I have been able to test it in blood test and it worked. Most of its 'beneficial' effects beyond the diabetic effects come from inducing antioxidant enzymes and protecting cells from oxidative damage over time. There seems to be a motif where preloading and chronic loading is very protective at low doses, and acute supplementation or rehabilitation (taking the supplement after the stressor) appears to be less effective. As such, the health effects of Gynostemma Pentaphyllum appear to be more prophylactic rather than rehabilitative or therapeutic. So, it prevents, but after the desease appears it does not cure, this is why I combine it with reshi who does act during the desease.

Ok