Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Paradise Herbs, Jiaogulan, 60 Veggie Caps

Good and Bad

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1695904 on Oct 19, 2011

For some reason this product had me feeling light headed after several weeks of use, so I am dissapointed becasue everything I have read about Jiaogulan sounds great and I must discontinue using it. However my husband uses it and does not feel dizzy at all, in fact he says he has more energy and stamina and he will continue using this product.

Capsule content inconsistency

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2039697 on Apr 23, 2008

I question the quality because there is a mix of lighter and darker capsules. The label does not say it's organic or any statement that it's the equivalency of organically grown. My concern is because of the history that China has on product quality and in question because it doesn't say where it's grown.

Good Product

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 4852366853073679247 on Dec 22, 2012

The Jiaogulan (South China Ginseng) arrived in small breakable capsules in powdered form. Special care given to the packaging. After taking one capsule with tea, the effects are an instant calming sensation and its great that it is natural. iHerb threw in a few pocket mirrors, which were a plus. I definitely plan on buying from iHerb again.

Amazing!

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on Jul 19, 2014

Amazing vitalising herb; immediate effect. My life long health problems have led me to research a wide variety of natural alternatives. I am on Adrenal Glandular (which I might need for the rest of my life). I get easily exhausted, and when I do my dopamine goes down and serotonin up (for genetic reasons). It was so difficult to find something that raises dopamine without raising serotonin. Jiaogulan does just that (in general; not just for me)! It also modulates immune activity, so it is helpful for autoimmune disease. Amazing plant, and I've only started to explore it. For the first time in three years I could go without the adrenal glandular and not get the adrenal crisis symptoms! I'm in awe. I don't know how it works in long term though; keep my fingers crossed that it does.

Great

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1734375 on Jan 29, 2009

High quality ayurvedic herb in capsule form. Hard to find.