Positive results for this herb

Posted by Reviewer2832324 on Oct 20, 2010

Having tried the tea for this product, i have had better results using the capsuls,much eisier to take havent been on them long enough to say what the results will be in the long term but feeling pretty confidant that my health will improve in time.

very good value

Posted by Reviewer3347558 on Sep 23, 2010

I like this product as I believe in the wisdom of TCM and this is much more economical than taking ginseng. It helps me with more energy each day

Satisfied customer

Posted by Reviewer2772109 on Sep 04, 2010

No problem service

Great Adaptogen for Blood Pressure and Stress

Posted by Reviewer1638838 on Jun 29, 2010

If you could take just one herb in the world, take this one. Check for it on the internet. This is an adaptogen. It means, as its name says, that it adapts to particular needs. If you have lower blood pressure, it highers it. If you have high, it lowers it. The same with blood sugar, cholesterol, anxiety, etc... I see it reflected for example in that I have felt a very good mood in tough times, stress doesn't hit as hard.

Jiaogulan

Posted by Reviewer2119411 on Mar 02, 2010

Recommended to me. Have not been taking long enough to give a opinion.

nice herb

Posted by Reviewer1961836 on Dec 21, 2009

So far I'm happy.

Works for energy and reflexes

Posted by Reviewer2355326 on Oct 14, 2009

I read a study that these are effective for increasing reflex response for athletic activities, etc. Unfortunately, too well for me !!! I took a pill 45 min before a basketball game (I play in a league) and could feel my reflexes and motor skills were like on turbo, almost too quick. Within 10 minutes of playing, I tore a calf muscle when springing up too forcefully for a jump shot (even after my normal warm ups and stretching). Couldn't play again for about 3 months until healed. Another time I took about a quarter of a pill, and only noticed quicker reaction time playing basketball without the "extreme" action like calf incident. But...I let my guard down, a year later took a pill just before playing, and tore the other calf muscle. I could feel the muscle reacting too quickly as I played. If you take and dont "engage" in an activity or sport that requires quick body movements, you would probably never even notice the boosting of this reflex effect. But if you take just prior to an action sport, be careful. I've played basketball for many decades, never tore any muscle ever, accept the twice when I took these pills. In the future, if I do take these before playing a sport, I would take maybe a quarter of the pill max.

great

Posted by Reviewer1405719 on Jul 27, 2009

very good quality works well.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1734375 on Jan 29, 2009

High quality ayurvedic herb in capsule form. Hard to find.

Decent product for price.

Posted by Reviewer1369200 on Jan 10, 2009