Great product.

Posted by Reviewer2932723 on Feb 27, 2016

I bought this product and have noticed some subtle differences. I am encouraged to continue using it!

Why I like it

Posted by 5207346079307065483 on Feb 14, 2015

Great value

Best L-Carnosine I Know

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Jan 12, 2015

Very easy to swallow because the capsule is very small. Pure L-Carnosine without magnesium stearate (an unnecessary filler). I take this L-Carnosine together with Doctor's BEST High Absorption Magnesium which is beneficial for almost everybody and helps the L-Carnosine to be used for the best benefit. If you thought that this review was helpful please press the "yes" button below. You can read my other reviews by clikcking my name above.

good value

Posted by 5648212173628018418 on Mar 20, 2014

this helps to protect against any excess sugar or starch within reason of course and it does not have any magnsium in it in fact its pure which means i can give it to my ferrets and cat and i do give it

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

L carnosine is known primarily for its anti aging effects. Studies have shown that it protects against protein glycation, increased cell life, rejuvenated old cells, stabilise blood sugar, reverse signs of aging in senescent and moderates bodily functions such as immune system, blood pressure etc. Its effects are probably observant over a long period. Since I am still young, it’s hard for me to notice any noticeable effect except for slight smoother skin or more stable blood sugar (if taking 2 daily). The capsules are vegan, small and easy to swallow. The product does not contain flow agents like magnesium stearate or binders and fillers! The suggested use is 1-2 times which is low. I would recommend 4 capsules daily (1g) based on personal experience or more if you are older. Pricewise, it is expensive. Check out my page for more reviews!

l carnosine

Posted by Reviewer1562721 on Sep 19, 2013

this stuff is ok

`

Posted by Reviewer1660363 on Sep 16, 2012

`

BEWARE - caused low blood pressure!

Posted by Reviewer2726773 on Jul 09, 2012

I love Paradise Herbs; I've been using their Protein & Greens for years. Being vegan, I decided to try L-Carnosine for its purported health benefits, e.g. antioxidant properties, vision, skin, general vitality. I was only using half of a 500 mg capsule per day. After a day or two I began feeling very weak and lethargic. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE L-CARNOSINE WITHOUT MEDICAL SUPERVISION. My blood pressure is usually in the normal range, but the first time I checked it after taking L-carnosine it had dropped to around 90/50. At first, I didn't make the connection; so without thinking about it, I took another half-capsule the next day. Later that day, I felt dizzy and faint. I could feel that my blood pressure had dropped even lower but I was too ill to measure it again. My arms were tingling and I was breaking out into a cold sweat. I almost called 911 but instead positioned myself flat on the floor and elevated my legs until I felt well enough to make myself a healthy drink, which I consumed along with B12 and 18 mg iron, hoping they would increase my bp and energy. My husband stayed up with me that night to help me recover. I just felt so weak. I searched for information online and found that L-carnosine can lower blood pressure. (I've also been taking CoQ10 for years, which can also lower bp.) I haven't taken any l-carnosine since I discovered that it can lower bp; so, I've been feeling better, like my body is stabilizing. AGAIN, ONLY USE L-CARNOSINE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION. FURTHER, IF YOU SUDDENLY FEEL VERY WEAK AND FAINT FOR ANY REASON, DON'T PANIC, BUT ASK FOR HELP. IT IS PROBABLY BEST TO CALL FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL ASSISTANCE, especially if you are alone. If you have hypertension, L-carnosine may be beneficial, but talk to your doctor about it. If you have normal blood pressure or are taking another supplement or medication which lowers your blood pressure, adding this product may cause dangerous hypotension.

Great for energy production

Posted by Reviewer2111977 on Jun 29, 2012

Actually makes it enjoyable to work out, rather than a chore. Great stuff.

Good quality but too expensive!

Posted by Reviewer1491632 on Oct 01, 2011

The quality is good with no fillers but its too expensive, I bought carnosine from Source Naturals, the carnosine content of that brand is twice as much (500 mg instead the 250 mg of Paradise herbs) for the same price. So I will no longer buy this carnosine anymore.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »