Maca Pro Vegetarian Protein - Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Jan 02, 2011

This is an excellent protein blend. It mixes easily and has a great texture. I add some additional raw organic cocoa powder to my shake with a bit of stevia. I use this post-workout. No bloating and it really hits the spot. I've made the switch from whey protein to pea or pea/rice blends, and have lost body fat and increased lean body mass. I was skeptical, but glad I made the switch. Try it!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Oct 24, 2010

Pricey for the amount provided. Tastes good, though and you can always add fruit/nuts, etc. to bulk it up.

Maca Pro, Not Again

Posted by trebleinthekitchen on May 21, 2012

I am not impressed with this product at all. It has a horrible taste and texture. I have tried putting it in smoothies, oatmeal, overnight oats, cookies, and bars....and none of the items have turned out well because of this product. I will not be purchasing it again.

Good, but....

Posted by MichelX on Mar 12, 2012

I love that there's Maca in it and that it's vegan, but, the taste is so-so and for some reason, it is much less filling to me than the other vegan protein powders I've had. I would buy it again for the Maca and maybe try the Vanilla next time, maybe it's better tasting.

So-and-so texture and taste, but good result

Posted by Reviewer2407096 on Mar 23, 2011

The powder is chalky and needs hard stirring with spoon. The taste is not that horrible, but not that pleasant either. It gives me a good post workout protein drink, even better than whey protein with aminogen.

Doesnt taste good

Posted by Reviewer2852612 on Mar 24, 2013

The vanilla tastes much better. Good ingredients, effective energy boost.

hmmm..