Milk thistle

Posted by Reviewer2683714 on Apr 18, 2008

Small capsule, no unnecessary ingredients, only milk thistle and silymarin in a quite high dose. Exactly what I wanted.If I don't take Milk thistle I feel discomfort from my liver.

happy with this product

Posted by Reviewer2008793 on Oct 27, 2011

helps with digestive issues

Typical Paradise quality.

Posted by mozzer on Jun 05, 2013

Never been let down by Paradise. I've been doing three of these a day and I'm satisfied. Stack with turmeric for the best liver detox.

Paradise Milk Thistle - Quality!

Posted by Sprinkles on Sep 11, 2014

Outstanding milk thistle product. It has a nice strong potency and healthy ingredients. I've been using this milk thistle for a long time and prefer it over other brands.

Miracle stuff

Posted by 5637227504978952810 on Sep 12, 2014

Very good product for maintaining health.

Best price, decent product

Posted by Reviewer1928956 on Sep 23, 2014

I'm taking this as a preventative rather than a repair herb, so I don't have wonderful stories to tell about miraculous recovery. I've had no side-effects from taking these capsules. It is said to help reduce my blood sugar and cholesterol levels, both of which I can use. Nice clean smell, very nicely encapsulated. These are small capsules, a boon to people who have trouble swallowing large horse caps. Thanks, Paradise!

Effective

Posted by Gemini on Sep 29, 2014

I changed to these after using another brand and continued to take them 3 times per day as I had been doing. I developed joint pains and discomfort and realised that the dosage on these was 2 per day. Once I lowered it, the joint pain went away. Clearly they are more potent than the previous brand.

Paradise Milk Thistle

Posted by ivyengland on Dec 15, 2014

This is a good liver cleanse.

Good stuff

Posted by Romlenz on Apr 09, 2015

For some reason my liver doesn't like Coconut oil, even a tbs a day is too much, so I take Milk Thistle with Carrot Essential oil (one or two drops in a smoothie; Warning, Carrot Essential Oil is disguisting!) I take it for a week or two and then hold off for a few days before I take it again. Milk Thistle really works.

good pdt

Posted by Katarinatan on Mar 10, 2016

I like - tat I only need 1 pill a day -how small the pill is -tat it's 250mg; of which 80% is silymarin.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »