Great vitamin at a great price

Posted by kevin-grant on Jan 03, 2014

My degree was in physiology so I have tried a lot of different multivitamins over the years. There are certain key points that I look for in a vitamin. This multivitamin rates really well for me because of the following points; - Folate : Most multivitamins contain folic acid which is the cheaper synthetic form. However many people`s livers have trouble converting more than 300 mcg's a day. This multi contains half of its folate as calcium folinate which is better utilized than folic acid. - B12 : This multi contain methylcobalamin which is the active and more expensive form of B12. It also contains a decent amount of B12. - The doses of the vitamins are not too high, and most are in the preferred form that is easily adsorbed and used by the body. I am a 200 pound (90 kg) male, so I actually take 2 capsules per day. One in the morning with breakfast and one about 2 o'clock with lunch.

Good!

Posted by underfundig on Mar 27, 2013

After realizing my diet was lacking D and B vitamins I decided to look for a multi-vitamin. I decided to go with this one because it has vitamin D3 instead of D2 and because the B-12 vitamin is of type Methylcobalamin, which I have read to be the best one. Both these vitamins were also in sufficiently large doses compared to other multi-vitamins. I also love that this multi-vitamin contains lots of herbs and that it is vegetarian. The pills are somewhat large, but incredibily easy to swallow. I should probably get a blood test in a while to see that everything I need is actually being covered, but until then I trust this multi-vitamin to take care of my D and B vitamin needs. I haven't experienced headaches like another reviewer mentioned.

Exceptional multivitamin

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Nov 10, 2014

I definitely feel a substantial difference when I take this in the morning and when I do not. People who say taking vitamins is bad for you should bd charged as criminals. Everyone needs certain nutrients. This one has the full array of vitamins and minerals. I know it makes me feel more invigorated and clear-minded as well. Fish oil is another important supplement for the brain. A potent antioxidant like ECGC, garlic, reishi, etc is a good idea too. Ok. Hope this helps someone! Take care and God bless you!

Paradise Herbs, ORAC-Energy, Multi-One, No Iron Added, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Oct 28, 2013

Multivits from greens, reds, herbs and algaes is what we must seek and aim for. This formula is such a pure that even my dog wants to eat this capsule, licks the inside of the bottle! You can cheat human and he can use chemic stuff, but you can;t cheat the dog! The dog is indicator in this case! So, I think no words are needed further. Believe in Paradise, this company is here for us, for our health! Update: yes, it cleanses out and some mild head aches are present as other reviewer in Russian language noted, also. We are not afraid of it, it is good. We think you shouldn't afraid, also.

good ingerdients but doesn't work for my body...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

although i think this company is one of the best supplements company out there i think this product should be somehow improved,every time i took it it gave me a very mild headache which for me is a signal for something that wasn't digested well in my body,it could be a sign of detoxifing as well but by the symptoms i don't think this is the case.i really had high hopes from this product,i will give it on to my relatives and will report if it works for them better than on my body.anyway,i will keep on buying dozens of other products from Paradise Herbs because they are really the best there is in what they are doing(see my other paradise uploaded reviews) and has some genuine formula manufacturing and not just 3rd party distributing like most "middleman" supplement companies actually does ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

clears skin

Posted by 5206553340716766742 on Apr 20, 2015

I have been having 1 pill a day now for more than 30 days. I bought this with the intention that it would give me extra energy like the other reviews said it would, but it didn't. However, I felt like it did clear up my skin and gave me a glow so I'll definitely buy again!

Health & Vitality

Posted by 5416994965548640989 on Dec 21, 2013

This supplement is loaded with antioxidants and green vegetable ingredients, that add vim and vigor to ones lifestyle. I feel renewed and full of vibrant energy when I use this supplement. The pills are easy to swallow and there is no after taste.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1392268 on May 22, 2015

I love this product. I feel more energetic during the day. Moreover, it improved my bowel movements and overall digestion health. And my nails became hard. Usually I got break - outs from vitB, but this supplement didn't cause any. I'm so excited about this product, so I'm going to buy another bottle.

Not so great as described on package.

Posted by 4771196501841825363 on Jul 29, 2013

On packaging it looks like the perfect cheap multivitamin, but when you take it and later go to the toilet you can see that your urine turns glowing yellow. I can therefore conclude that it goes through your system and goes out without being absorbed by the body.

Great

Posted by 5375495596888990833 on Oct 15, 2014

It is so hard to find a multivitamin that includes the methylcobalamin form of B12. This vitamin has it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »