GREAT Multi-Vit!

Posted by 5473521142308292380 on Apr 29, 2016

I was skeptical about trying these as I was unsure about some of the herbal blends and their amounts of each of them. But I'm glad I did try them as I noted a surge in energy and MUCH better sleep,after only taking these for a week. My husband even says I am a lot calmer through the night, not tossing and turning as I was before. The only thing that would make them even better is even more organic ingredients but compared to most multis, they are much better. Buying more today! Give them a try, you'll be glad you did.

excellent

Posted by 5597368605312101518 on Mar 18, 2016

I almost never write a review. but this product deserves it. firts time i used it and got pregnant, second time i use it even if i slept 4 hours i am feeling very energetic even better than the days i sleep 8-9 hours. best product have ever used. i love this brand. i used maca from this brand together with this multi and got pregnant. i will buy this multi for my mother and father as well. please dont discontinue..

My #1 Multivit Supplement

Posted by dr-alex on Oct 23, 2015

After reviewing 15 multivitamin brands, Paradise Herbs One Daily tops my #1 choice. While no product is perfect (what is anyway) this one includes all the readily usable or bioavailable forms of vitamins. Eg. B6 (P5P) & B12 (Methylcobalamin); mineral chelates binding to citrate, aspartate and malate; K2, D3; plus other wholefood antioxidant goodies. It's near perfect if not for the choice of vitamin C (ascorbic acid). To make up for this, I add Now Foods, AlphaSorb-C 500.

Paradise Herb, Orac-energy, Earths Blend

Posted by 5326453983406614107 on Jul 30, 2015

One of the few multivitamins in active form (chelate). B vitamins also are in active form. The composition to a rate if the B1 will be in the form benfotiamine. Even so, I highly recommend and high value. Jozef

good

Posted by 5178946060327207455 on Jun 07, 2015

I've been taking these for about 2 weeks and I am feeling alright. Not noting anything life changing but I guess I feel better overall since I have been taking them. Recommend them.^^

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1392268 on May 22, 2015

I love this product. I feel more energetic during the day. Moreover, it improved my bowel movements and overall digestion health. And my nails became hard. Usually I got break - outs from vitB, but this supplement didn't cause any. I'm so excited about this product, so I'm going to buy another bottle.

clears skin

Posted by 5206553340716766742 on Apr 20, 2015

I have been having 1 pill a day now for more than 30 days. I bought this with the intention that it would give me extra energy like the other reviews said it would, but it didn't. However, I felt like it did clear up my skin and gave me a glow so I'll definitely buy again!

These are really good.

Posted by 5524674436990572805 on Apr 19, 2015

The body makes good use of these bioavailable vitamins and minerals. Contain trace elements too.

Love them

Posted by 5287965161169056312 on Mar 15, 2015

Been taking this multivitamin for a few months now. It has the right dosage (not overly high) and I only have to take once a day. I can definitely feel the difference in the energy level, will continue to take it.

Recommended 1 pill a day multivitamin

Posted by 5346577446004461777 on Jan 22, 2015

Been looking for a 1 pill a day multivitamin which is easy to take. I'm so glad I finally found it. Not too expensive, vege caps, and the size of the pill is easy to take. Read the Supplement Facts and you should know that it contains most of the multivitamins you need. No side effects and it doesn't upset my stomach, a 5 star product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »