Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Paradise Herbs, ORAC-Energy, Earth's Blend, One Daily Superfood Multivitamin, 60 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great vitamin at a great price

Posted by kevin-grant on Jan 03, 2014

My degree was in physiology so I have tried a lot of different multivitamins over the years. There are certain key points that I look for in a vitamin. This multivitamin rates really well for me because of the following points; - Folate : Most multivitamins contain folic acid which is the cheaper synthetic form. However many people`s livers have trouble converting more than 300 mcg's a day. This multi contains half of its folate as calcium folinate which is better utilized than folic acid. - B12 : This multi contain methylcobalamin which is the active and more expensive form of B12. It also contains a decent amount of B12. - The doses of the vitamins are not too high, and most are in the preferred form that is easily adsorbed and used by the body. I am a 200 pound (90 kg) male, so I actually take 2 capsules per day. One in the morning with breakfast and one about 2 o'clock with lunch.

Good!

Posted by underfundig on Mar 27, 2013

After realizing my diet was lacking D and B vitamins I decided to look for a multi-vitamin. I decided to go with this one because it has vitamin D3 instead of D2 and because the B-12 vitamin is of type Methylcobalamin, which I have read to be the best one. Both these vitamins were also in sufficiently large doses compared to other multi-vitamins. I also love that this multi-vitamin contains lots of herbs and that it is vegetarian. The pills are somewhat large, but incredibily easy to swallow. I should probably get a blood test in a while to see that everything I need is actually being covered, but until then I trust this multi-vitamin to take care of my D and B vitamin needs. I haven't experienced headaches like another reviewer mentioned.

Paradise Herbs, ORAC-Energy, Multi-One, No Iron Added, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Oct 28, 2013

Multivits from greens, reds, herbs and algaes is what we must seek and aim for. This formula is such a pure that even my dog wants to eat this capsule, licks the inside of the bottle! You can cheat human and he can use chemic stuff, but you can;t cheat the dog! The dog is indicator in this case! So, I think no words are needed further. Believe in Paradise, this company is here for us, for our health! Update: yes, it cleanses out and some mild head aches are present as other reviewer in Russian language noted, also. We are not afraid of it, it is good. We think you shouldn't afraid, also.

Health & Vitality

Posted by 5416994965548640989 on Dec 21, 2013

This supplement is loaded with antioxidants and green vegetable ingredients, that add vim and vigor to ones lifestyle. I feel renewed and full of vibrant energy when I use this supplement. The pills are easy to swallow and there is no after taste.

Exceptional multivitamin

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Nov 10, 2014

I definitely feel a substantial difference when I take this in the morning and when I do not. People who say taking vitamins is bad for you should bd charged as criminals. Everyone needs certain nutrients. This one has the full array of vitamins and minerals. I know it makes me feel more invigorated and clear-minded as well. Fish oil is another important supplement for the brain. A potent antioxidant like ECGC, garlic, reishi, etc is a good idea too. Ok. Hope this helps someone! Take care and God bless you!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »