Product safety

Posted by 5506019483129695553 on Sep 06, 2016

The product inself give a warning that "it contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm". I m still waiting for both iHerb and the manufacturer to clarify this statement.

Big container, half full?

Posted by 5349171345743232967 on Sep 28, 2016

Talk about packaging as marketing! I was excited until I opened the bottle and saw that it comes half full. Oh well. The taste isn't good, but it won't make you sick. Highly recommend adding to a very sweet drink, like juice. I use it as part of a snack alongside fruit, mixed with water, to further balance the fructose. It adds a bit of satiation and helps perk me up. It's not the best tasting super green I've had, but not terrible, and does its job.

ok

Posted by 5630058896883847241 on Nov 15, 2016

I drinking it for 20 days and more...didn't notice any improvement...so far I should?

So far so good.

Posted by 4754189589404707016 on Jul 01, 2016

But the content inside is half empty.

great antioxidants

Posted by cycles1955 on Dec 28, 2010

Boost the energy . Good product, but you have to get used to the taste. A bit expensive.

Good

Posted by 4844933637524675795 on Jul 30, 2013

Seems to be good blend of essentials. Half empty, though.

Taste not bad

Posted by 5645516455639620703 on Dec 12, 2015

Taste is fine, but it doesn't give noticeable effects. I haven't been sick since buying it, so let's give it the benefit of the doubt and say it's alright.

it takes time to adapt

Posted by 5242908506536265361 on Jun 29, 2016

The reason I keep on drinking this despite its unpleasant taste and smell is its nutritional value, it taste gross even mixed with honey with water. The first two attempts almost make me puke but the third time I drank I started to adapt to it and now I dun find it as gross as the first time experience

ORAC greens

Posted by Reviewer1499149 on Oct 04, 2010

Taste is o.k. I don't notice an energy lift, but I know that the greens are good for me.