Paradise Herbs, ORAC-Energy Greens, 12.8 oz (364 g)

Posted by Reviewer1531236 on Sep 13, 2011

Orac-Energy Greens

Posted by Reviewer2125756 on Sep 02, 2011

Orac-Energy Greens gives you complete portions of fruits,vegetables and other nutrients. It give you a jump start to each day and doesn't taste bad at all.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2695571 on Aug 31, 2011

I am amaze with this product by the third-day I was feeling a energy and lightweight. Its a bit hard to explain in words at the age of 57 years of age I believe you have to drink this drink to get the sense of the wonders and maybe everyone would have a different feel...But, I want to thank who invented this amazing herb drink that is so healthly and I which that I can give to others for a healthy chance of a lifetime.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2306071 on Mar 31, 2011

It has alot of good ingredients, I like it with apple juice!

ok

Posted by Reviewer1782385 on Nov 01, 2010

Taste isn't too bad and I actually got used to it after a couple of weeks. Didn't increase my energy though.

great

Posted by Reviewer2464993 on Sep 08, 2010

thanks a lot Paradise Herbs. I was short of vegetables until to have ORAC-Energy Greens. It is easy to drink and the taste is really good than i was expected. I am going to order again soon.I recommend to everyone who cares good health.

Taste OK

Posted by Reviewer2760234 on Aug 26, 2010

It doesn't taste good but acceptable. The price is reasonable.

subtle effects....excellent combination of ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2810699 on Apr 10, 2010

I use up to 4 servings per day. I notice better exercise performance and more productivity throughout the day. Been using this product for 3 weeks now. It took a few days before I could tell a difference. Tastes great mixed inth syntha six banana flavored shakes.

good daily supplement

Posted by Reviewer1678450 on Apr 10, 2010

There seems to be an increase in energy after taking the greens for a few days. So far so good, trying to evaluate the full benefit of this product.

LIKE IT!

Posted by Reviewer2847055 on Apr 06, 2010

This has so many good things in it! I was able to replace some of my individual supplements plus get more benefits. It mixes easily in water and if you drink it straight down the flavor isn't really an issue. That's my only negative about this product but it's not a concern to me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »