Don't believe the positive reviews!

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on May 06, 2014

Don't waste your money and don't believe any reviews that it doesn't taste bad. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THIS IS THE WORST THING I HAVE EVER TASTED IN MY LIFE! This product is so overpriced and a total rip off! I am returning this ASAP.

greens

Posted by Reviewer2789159 on Sep 18, 2008

I love this product, I put it in my smoothie each morning with a slice of peanut butter on bread. Its a filler so enjoy!! would recommend! Yay!

Product safety

Posted by 5506019483129695553 on Sep 06, 2016

The product inself give a warning that "it contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm". I m still waiting for both iHerb and the manufacturer to clarify this statement.

this is the most disgusting green powder ever

Posted by 5090921924556616205 on Mar 20, 2016

I can't drink it with water or anything - the taste is just so horrible ... I had to mix it with a fruit shake or something...

Energy greens

Posted by 4752224082712581166 on Sep 25, 2012

Taste awful. Need to know what to mix it with to hide taste. Other than that I haven't taken it long enough to see the benefits. Still taking it.

The Best Green Superfood Formula

Posted by Reviewer1032823 on Jul 20, 2009

This is by far the greatest superfood formula on the market today. I especially like that it contains hot water extracts of medicinal mushrooms, exotic berries, and probiotics, in addition to a generous amount of green superfood. To top it off all ingredients are certified organic. I use this formula daily with great confidence.

Great way to get your veggies

Posted by Reviewer1760572 on Nov 17, 2009

I add this to my 4 year old's apple juice and he doesn't even complain. He has texture issues and refuses to eat vegetables. I believe this is the next best thing.

Lowest Price Anywhere!

Posted by Reviewer1518376 on Jun 01, 2009

I normally purchase this product at Clarks Nutrition and it sells for $15 more than I pail from this web site. I returned it quickly once I discovered the lowest price here. Thank you so much for this low price. This is the best organic greens and others fruits and vegetables you will EVER find. Trust me, it is the best mixed in a smoothy or with apple juice and water. It tastes awesome!!!

Anti-oxidant

Posted by JoelNolan123 on Jul 20, 2012

Works wonders in the body and makes you feel calm. Downside doesnt taste so good miked in with juice i now get chocolate flavour for the taste

Orac-Energy Greens

Posted by Reviewer2071356 on Feb 02, 2009

This product is the best I have ever bought.