greens

Posted by Reviewer2789159 on Sep 18, 2008

I love this product, I put it in my smoothie each morning with a slice of peanut butter on bread. Its a filler so enjoy!! would recommend! Yay!

Great way to get your veggies

Posted by Reviewer1760572 on Nov 17, 2009

I add this to my 4 year old's apple juice and he doesn't even complain. He has texture issues and refuses to eat vegetables. I believe this is the next best thing.

Great product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2797637 on Feb 28, 2010

This product really has every good thing in it. I have half of the daily portion with my protein+ oat powder+ 1 spoon of vinegar shake twice a day. My skin color gets clearer, brighter and skin tone purer. Someone said I looked younger every time she saw me. Mind you, I do exercise every morning and drink freshly made vegetable juice as well. But before going to work and at work, when I can not make fresh vegetable juice myself, This product is a really God sent substitute.That is the reason why I keep buying this product from US(I couldn't find as good a product as this in England) despite of the vat I have to pay to English Customs every time I receive it.

Anti-oxidant

Posted by JoelNolan123 on Jul 20, 2012

Works wonders in the body and makes you feel calm. Downside doesnt taste so good miked in with juice i now get chocolate flavour for the taste

Energy greens

Posted by 4752224082712581166 on Sep 25, 2012

Taste awful. Need to know what to mix it with to hide taste. Other than that I haven't taken it long enough to see the benefits. Still taking it.

Don't believe the positive reviews!

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on May 06, 2014

Don't waste your money and don't believe any reviews that it doesn't taste bad. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THIS IS THE WORST THING I HAVE EVER TASTED IN MY LIFE! This product is so overpriced and a total rip off! I am returning this ASAP.

Good tasty product

Posted by 5537707804704399182 on Jun 15, 2015

Great to mix with morning fruit smoothie with some protein powder, dissolve easily and definitely gives me energy to start my day. I-herb offer cheapest and fastest shipping to New Zealand compare any other supplement site thanks for that.

Orac-Energy Greens

Posted by Reviewer2204565 on Jul 16, 2008

No need to add to this product, everything is included and it tastes good.

The Best Green Superfood Formula

Posted by Reviewer1032823 on Jul 20, 2009

This is by far the greatest superfood formula on the market today. I especially like that it contains hot water extracts of medicinal mushrooms, exotic berries, and probiotics, in addition to a generous amount of green superfood. To top it off all ingredients are certified organic. I use this formula daily with great confidence.

Paradise Herbs, Greens Energy drink

Posted by Reviewer3226803 on Aug 31, 2008

Happy that we can buy this from iherb.com and feel that the drink has been helpful in our good health.