Orac-Energy Greens

Posted by Reviewer2071356 on Feb 02, 2009

This product is the best I have ever bought.

Lowest Price Anywhere!

Posted by Reviewer1518376 on Jun 01, 2009

I normally purchase this product at Clarks Nutrition and it sells for $15 more than I pail from this web site. I returned it quickly once I discovered the lowest price here. Thank you so much for this low price. This is the best organic greens and others fruits and vegetables you will EVER find. Trust me, it is the best mixed in a smoothy or with apple juice and water. It tastes awesome!!!

Good Greens

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Jan 04, 2010

These are the best tasting greens I have found to date.

Hasn't really worked for me

Posted by Reviewer1417933 on May 28, 2011

I had high hopes for this product, but after using 3 containers of it, it never gave me increased energy, nor did it straighten out my digestive problems. It's overpriced and the packaging is extremely wasteful as the container isn't even half full of product.

Great product and great place to order it!

Posted by Reviewer1635945 on Feb 19, 2010

I'm really happy with ORAC-Energy Greens. It's helped my overall resistance to all the cold bugs that bother everyone and I give it credit for increasing my overall energy level. iHerb has it at a great price and fast delivery!

Paradise Herbs are a Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1336561 on Feb 14, 2010

I purchased Paradise Herbs, ORAC-Energy Greens from your website. I am extremely pleased with not only the product but your quick service also. I received my product promptly. As for the product itself, I feel better, have lost some weight, and seem to have more energy! I will be definately submitting a reorder for this product!

Paradise Herbs, ORAC-Energy Greens

Posted by Reviewer2298049 on Oct 06, 2011

I really like the fact its been lab certified at 12,000 ORAC. Thats great consider most people including myself are lucky to reach 2000 to 4000 ORAC units in a day. ORAC-Energy Greens has the one highest ORAC rating Ive seen in any greens or berry drink. I would not call it great tasting, but it is better tasting than many green drinks Ive tried. It sort of tastes like strong tea with grass in it. I like to add just a touch of stevia to make it more palatable. I drink one full scoop with water in the morning and another 1/2 scoop in the afternoon. I really do notice a difference in my health when I don't take this. It keeps me regular, gives me more energy, and I rarely sick. I also just feel better overall. There are 4 supplements I can't be without, ORAC-Energy Greens, DHA-500, Astaxanthin, and a good mutivitamin.

Great supplement

Posted by YourHealth on May 05, 2010

I love the combination of ingredients. It has all the nutrients I need in one scoop of the powder. I think it's also a good value for the money. I couldn't afford to buy all the ingredients seperately. This one supplement I'll use permanently.

Wonderful!

Posted by danielledonohue on Apr 11, 2012

You can not beat the price of this stuff here on Iherb. Just go to your local Whole Foods store and you will see what I am talking about! After doing a ton of research, I have found that this stuff is the best! My 2 yr old loves it, too! It is really great for those who don't have time to juice, or just want an added dose of greens for the day.

Great SUPERFOOD

Posted by Reviewer2193132 on Jul 23, 2009

I have enjoyed using this each morning. I admit it is a little pricey, but for what you get it is worth it.