Orac-Energy Greens

Posted by Reviewer2071356 on Feb 02, 2009

This product is the best I have ever bought.

Lowest Price Anywhere!

Posted by Reviewer1518376 on Jun 01, 2009

I normally purchase this product at Clarks Nutrition and it sells for $15 more than I pail from this web site. I returned it quickly once I discovered the lowest price here. Thank you so much for this low price. This is the best organic greens and others fruits and vegetables you will EVER find. Trust me, it is the best mixed in a smoothy or with apple juice and water. It tastes awesome!!!

Good Greens

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Jan 04, 2010

These are the best tasting greens I have found to date.

Hasn't really worked for me

Posted by Reviewer1417933 on May 28, 2011

I had high hopes for this product, but after using 3 containers of it, it never gave me increased energy, nor did it straighten out my digestive problems. It's overpriced and the packaging is extremely wasteful as the container isn't even half full of product.

Paradise Herbs Green, ORAC energy

Posted by Reviewer2344340 on Nov 04, 2008

This is the most vile tasting stuff i've ever had. So much for great tasting.

Orac Energy

Posted by Reviewer1397556 on Dec 25, 2008

I take this product ever morning on an empty stomach, it gives me a boost to start the day. This product also gives me a peace of mind that I am getting my daily intake of fruits and veggies in one small scoop...

Great SUPERFOOD

Posted by Reviewer2193132 on Jul 23, 2009

I have enjoyed using this each morning. I admit it is a little pricey, but for what you get it is worth it.

awsome!

Posted by Reviewer1268558 on Aug 16, 2009

just great product. :)

Best greens I've found

Posted by Reviewer1169963 on Aug 19, 2009

I've tried a lot of different green foods, but always had some sort of digestive reaction to them. Doesn't happen with these. They will be the ones I use from now on, no need to try others. It's a great formula with many extras. I'm working on my second canister.

Paradise ORAC-Energy Greens

Posted by Reviewer1391829 on Aug 22, 2009

I was thought I would give the Green foods a try not anticipating how great I would feel just a few days later after starting. At first I had some minor stomach distress, but after 3 -4 days, I woke every morning feeling great with lots of energy and no gastric problems at all. The Greens are now my morning wake up drink every day! I give it 5 stars.