Orac-Energy Greens

Posted by Reviewer2071356 on Feb 02, 2009

This product is the best I have ever bought.

Paradise Herbs, Greens Energy drink

Posted by Reviewer3226803 on Aug 31, 2008

Happy that we can buy this from iherb.com and feel that the drink has been helpful in our good health.

Orac-Energy Greens

Posted by Reviewer2204565 on Jul 16, 2008

No need to add to this product, everything is included and it tastes good.

Good Greens

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Jan 04, 2010

These are the best tasting greens I have found to date.

this is the most disgusting green powder ever

Posted by 5090921924556616205 on Mar 20, 2016

I can't drink it with water or anything - the taste is just so horrible ... I had to mix it with a fruit shake or something...

Bad smell

Posted by Reviewer1063556 on Jun 10, 2012

This might be a good product, but as soon as it is mixed with water, I think it has a terrible smell. I prefer another green powder.

Hasn't really worked for me

Posted by Reviewer1417933 on May 28, 2011

I had high hopes for this product, but after using 3 containers of it, it never gave me increased energy, nor did it straighten out my digestive problems. It's overpriced and the packaging is extremely wasteful as the container isn't even half full of product.

Great product and great place to order it!

Posted by Reviewer1635945 on Feb 19, 2010

I'm really happy with ORAC-Energy Greens. It's helped my overall resistance to all the cold bugs that bother everyone and I give it credit for increasing my overall energy level. iHerb has it at a great price and fast delivery!

Paradise Herbs are a Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1336561 on Feb 14, 2010

I purchased Paradise Herbs, ORAC-Energy Greens from your website. I am extremely pleased with not only the product but your quick service also. I received my product promptly. As for the product itself, I feel better, have lost some weight, and seem to have more energy! I will be definately submitting a reorder for this product!

Paradise Herbs, ORAC-Energy Greens

Posted by Reviewer2298049 on Oct 06, 2011

I really like the fact its been lab certified at 12,000 ORAC. Thats great consider most people including myself are lucky to reach 2000 to 4000 ORAC units in a day. ORAC-Energy Greens has the one highest ORAC rating Ive seen in any greens or berry drink. I would not call it great tasting, but it is better tasting than many green drinks Ive tried. It sort of tastes like strong tea with grass in it. I like to add just a touch of stevia to make it more palatable. I drink one full scoop with water in the morning and another 1/2 scoop in the afternoon. I really do notice a difference in my health when I don't take this. It keeps me regular, gives me more energy, and I rarely sick. I also just feel better overall. There are 4 supplements I can't be without, ORAC-Energy Greens, DHA-500, Astaxanthin, and a good mutivitamin.