Posted by TriedandTested on May 29, 2016

Bowel movements were improved greatly after this. Put it in a smoothie, and you won't even have to deal with the taste. Lovely blend of ingredients, and high ORAC value.

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer1032821 on May 06, 2013

I have been taking some 60 to 70 different kinds of supplements for over five years and I know how each one effects me. I work out in the gym four days a week and am very in tuned to my body and mind. I drank these greens for five days and the effect is amazing. I immediately ordered two more containers to last me through the summer. I mix mine with a popular, spicy, tomato juice first thing in the morning. If I feel this way already, I can't wait to see how a month of these greens will benefit me.

Perfect formula, unpleasant test....

Posted by 5189388269021201617 on Jul 31, 2014

I agree with another reviewers, good product but unpleasant test.

perfect

Posted by 5068148180699361355 on Jul 14, 2016

i really like this product so much

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1217479 on Jan 20, 2009

I take this in the AM. It's fulfilling and provides some energy in the morning. Great to take in the AM prior to any exercise. The ingredients are definitely impressive. Taste is average for similar green healthy drinks without added sweetners.

Orac energy greens

Posted by Reviewer2703207 on Oct 07, 2009

I find the product very good.

Paradise Herbs, ORAC-Energy Greens, 12.8 oz (364 g)

Posted by Reviewer1531236 on Sep 13, 2011

love it

Posted by Reviewer3185797 on Nov 14, 2011

absolutely love it. Am only able to take little amounts of it myself because it is quite concentrated so should last me a long time.

great

Posted by Reviewer2464993 on Sep 08, 2010

thanks a lot Paradise Herbs. I was short of vegetables until to have ORAC-Energy Greens. It is easy to drink and the taste is really good than i was expected. I am going to order again soon.I recommend to everyone who cares good health.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2695571 on Aug 31, 2011

I am amaze with this product by the third-day I was feeling a energy and lightweight. Its a bit hard to explain in words at the age of 57 years of age I believe you have to drink this drink to get the sense of the wonders and maybe everyone would have a different feel...But, I want to thank who invented this amazing herb drink that is so healthly and I which that I can give to others for a healthy chance of a lifetime.