perfect

Posted by 5068148180699361355 on Jul 14, 2016

i really like this product so much

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1217479 on Jan 20, 2009

I take this in the AM. It's fulfilling and provides some energy in the morning. Great to take in the AM prior to any exercise. The ingredients are definitely impressive. Taste is average for similar green healthy drinks without added sweetners.

Orac energy greens

Posted by Reviewer2703207 on Oct 07, 2009

I find the product very good.

Paradise Herbs, ORAC-Energy Greens, 12.8 oz (364 g)

Posted by Reviewer1531236 on Sep 13, 2011

love it

Posted by Reviewer3185797 on Nov 14, 2011

absolutely love it. Am only able to take little amounts of it myself because it is quite concentrated so should last me a long time.

great

Posted by Reviewer2464993 on Sep 08, 2010

thanks a lot Paradise Herbs. I was short of vegetables until to have ORAC-Energy Greens. It is easy to drink and the taste is really good than i was expected. I am going to order again soon.I recommend to everyone who cares good health.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2695571 on Aug 31, 2011

I am amaze with this product by the third-day I was feeling a energy and lightweight. Its a bit hard to explain in words at the age of 57 years of age I believe you have to drink this drink to get the sense of the wonders and maybe everyone would have a different feel...But, I want to thank who invented this amazing herb drink that is so healthly and I which that I can give to others for a healthy chance of a lifetime.

great antioxidants

Posted by cycles1955 on Dec 28, 2010

Boost the energy . Good product, but you have to get used to the taste. A bit expensive.

So far so good.

Posted by 4754189589404707016 on Jul 01, 2016

But the content inside is half empty.

沒有特別感覺

Posted by 5349175216704039990 on Nov 28, 2013

吃了沒有特別感覺,不覺得精神有變好,也不覺得有變得更健康。 可能我是寒性體質的關係,它不適合我吧! 雖然加在果汁裡是滿好喝的,但是它是寒的東西,喝了之後,胃會很冷,如果沒有跟其他東西一起吃,胃容易不舒服。 胃不好的朋友,不推薦這款。