one of the best products ever !

Posted by Unseenhawk on Feb 20, 2016

I've seen and read about green drinks since ages but never got the chance nor the energy to try one of them, now I'm really hooked, I've chosen capsules instead of powder as the taste for most greens isn't pleasant I also don't have the mood nor the energy when I wake up to make one and shake then sip meh .. so this just grab 4 capsules and hit the door .. paradise herb is an excellent reputable company, I did some research and find this formula is the best on the market, it really has effect on your well being internally and externally .. I lead and most people also having what they call speedy/modern/hectic life sometimes we don't have the time to eat properly let along the right food, this provide an excellent alternative for the whole vegetable,fruits and antioxidants we miss out there .. superb; highly recommended product, only problem I faced is the size of the capsule .. UPDATE : I fed up from using the capsules so I decided to open 4 capsules and mix them with water and actually the taste was more than fine it's even taste great for me, some reviews scared me ! هذا يطلقون عليه غالباً "المشروب الأخضر" يجي بأنواع وشركات متعددة سمعت عنه من سنين طويلة لكن للأسف ماجربته .. الآن سمحت لي الفرصة لتجربته وأقدر أقول بكل قوة هذا أفضل مكمل يمكن للشخص استخدامه .. هو عبارة عن خضروات و فواكة و مضادات أكسدة لها مفعول قوي ملحوظ بخصوص نوعية الحياة التي تعيشها، المناعة، المظهر الخارجي وكذلك الطاقة و المزاج .. غالبيتنا يعيش حياة سريعة و ماناكل كويس وبعضنا أو كثير منا مايعرف غير رز و لحم رز و دجاج أو الوجبات السريعة هذا بإذن الله يقوم بالتعويض عن النقص .. طبعاً المشروبات الخضراء هي تجي على شكل بودرة بس أنا أفضّل الكبسولات لأني بصراحه ما استسيغ طعم المشروبات الخضراء ولا لي خلق أقعد أخلط على هالصبح .. فآخذ 4 كبسولات على معدة فاضية و أتوكل على الله .. طبعا موجود من نفس المنتج هذا بودرة إذا حاب تجربه .. المهم انك تجرب المشروب الأخضر على شكل كبسولات على شكل بودرة أو شركة ثانية المهم جربوه .. المشكلة الوحيدة اللي واجهتني هي حجم الكبسولة لكن الله يعين .. أنصح فيه بقوة للرجال و النساء .. تحديث : طفشت من الكبسولات ففتحت 4 كبسولات وخلطتهم مع كاس موية والصراحة الطعم كان جيد بالنسبة لي بعض القييمات صراحة ماودك تاحذ فيها !.

great

Posted by 5562983604765351337 on Nov 15, 2015

Speedy delivery! Glad that i found iHerbs! I am taking this for 2 weeks now, digestive system seems better than without!

i really like it

Posted by 4630459852966815972 on Feb 22, 2015

It gives me lot of energy.

Gives peace of mind

Posted by Reviewer2334842 on Jan 08, 2015

Takes the worry out of not having enough greens for the day. Have replaced my multi-vitamins with this. I opened the capsule and put the powder into my smoothies as the freshness is better maintained this way than scooping from the tub.

+++

Posted by 5109208094654760406 on Dec 27, 2014

I think it is useful to add this product if you don't eat enough veggies

Very satisfied.

Posted by 5639741722750339263 on Feb 05, 2014

I really can feel the difference. For some reasan digestion works better, smoother. I also think it has some influence on my skin. I feel better since I use it. Will keep buying it.

Energy Greens

Posted by 5734513769953766896 on Nov 09, 2013

So far so good. It's easy to take and supplements the days when you don't eat as healthy.

High quality

Posted by Reviewer2344984 on Nov 06, 2012

My favorite supplement actually. I use the powder, because it is cheaper and stronger.

Great Product

Posted by 5228678023536576317 on Oct 10, 2012

The main reason I purchased this product is because it has a certified ORAC value. There are a lot of products on the market that claim they have a high anti-oxidant value but they don't seem to certify that value. The Veggie Caps are good and I can literately feel extra energy after I take them. A key point in the products direction is to take them when you eat otherwise I believe based on research that the nutrition provided by the Veggie Caps will not get absorbed into the system as well, if at all. I like the Veggie Cap and I will purchase again. One other note: My wife started having digestive issues (going to the bathroom a lot) and discontinued taking them. I had the same issue and kept taking them and the issue went away after about a week. According to other health articles I have read, when the body starts taking in a lot of antioxidants, the antioxidants start neutralizing free radicals that are in our systems doing damage. One of the ways our bodies expel the neutralized free radicals is through going to the bathroom. That's how it seemed to work for me and I'm fine with that. I buy these to help maintain a healthy body and they seem to be a fine job.

energy booster

Posted by Reviewer1366212 on Feb 18, 2012

I am already on the second bottle.I just take one capsule per day instead of eight suggested on the label. It is a full-spectrum natural sources of food like veggies, berries and herbs. these supplements help boost my energy and lift my spirit and sustain me work until late at night.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »