Can't be without it

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

I have been using Orac Energy Greens for some time now. I never used these packets until my family went on vacation this year, and I knew I didn't want to be without my greens for a week. They worked well, as expected. Please see my review of Paradise Herbs, ORAC-Energy Greens, 6.4 oz (182 g) I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

great for traveling

Posted by Reviewer2439145 on Mar 05, 2012

Easy to take places when you travel. Everyone needs lots* of energy when they travel.

amazing!

Posted by Reviewer3299247 on Nov 12, 2008

I was buying the large container, but find the packets are way more convenient for travel, and are pre-measured, which make it faster. I also think it is more sanitary so my hand doesn't have to grab the scooper and scoop out the stuff each day. I love them!

enjoyable

Posted by Reviewer2585155 on Feb 23, 2010

I really like this product. It tastes great and I feel wonderful drinking it. No unpleasant aftertaste. Packets are really practical when you travel.

Energy Greens

Posted by 4770155750220772731 on Sep 19, 2016

The energy greens helps keep me alert in the afternoon.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2888419 on Apr 27, 2011

Healthy ingredients, high orac value, great tasting, mixes well in liquid, convenient packet, and great price at iherb!

Paradise Herb

Posted by Reviewer3188954 on Apr 05, 2010

Great product.

Works great for travel

Posted by Reviewer3259873 on Nov 18, 2009

I've used this product (in the 60-serving size container) for several months, now, and have always enjoyed the taste and health benefits. Was quite pleased to have the option of an easy-to-pack alternative. Got all those anti-oxidants while away from home.

Feels great

Posted by Reviewer3276890 on Jul 03, 2010

After drinking one of these I feel great... But I rather drink it with apple juice instead of water...

A Felt and Seen Change in Health

Posted by Reviewer3285264 on May 23, 2010

This product is excellent in working; for me at least. It does not taste like a delicious milkshake but its beneficial factors are worth swigging it down. I plan to buy somemore of it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »