• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Customer Ratings

Honest review

Posted by iLYIHERB on Apr 15, 2016

I always mix this with fruit punch and it taste kinda like tomato juice. I feel good taking this greens

Can't tell the difference

Posted by 5532055768146856572 on Jan 12, 2015

I have finished the whole jar and can't tell the difference in terms of energy boost or anything at all. I guess it meant to just make you be healthier without any noticeable changes in a short time. But this is still better compared to other brand i tried with chocolate flavour.

never again

Posted by Reviewer2805484 on Nov 21, 2014

terrible taste too finely ground to mix properly

Good company, good product

Posted by lovelyBunny on Aug 10, 2014

nice balance / good taste / nice energy big up paradise herbs!!! I have tried other orac greens products - this one is the best by far. Others have a sweet taste trying to cover up the taste of the greens - I would rather not have a cover up flavor. Paradise Herbs Greens have a mild taste and I love to mix it with an all natural tomato/vegetable beverage.

Taste Is not bad

Posted by 5524674436990572805 on Aug 06, 2014

Works well. I had some pain in my neck and after drinking this It was gone, It came back the next day but It works. I also got a light headache after drinking it, thats good. Its a good product for a nice price.

I haven't been using these products for long enough

Posted by 4672972325044954896 on Apr 18, 2014

I haven't been using this product long enough..

Half empty, BEWARE.

Posted by 4725967695280661524 on Apr 01, 2014

It came half empty, on the container it says store in cool place, it arrived to WA really hot even though weather here wasn't hot at the time. Won't recommend or repurchase.

GREAT

Posted by 5651690034829928831 on Jan 25, 2014

Works great, as written. Clears your skin and detoxifies.

Good Product

Posted by 5136860758838406147 on Dec 19, 2013

The product is nutritious and recommended.

almost a miracle...

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

I have been using this daily for several years and have nothing but great things to say about it. It is chock-full of amazing, pricey ingrediants such as wheat grass, goji berry, maitake mushroom yet the price is very affordable. At the time I started using this product I had a cold and bronchitis that had been lingering for a month; within days of using the cold was gone and I was feeling 100%. It has a rich, green taste which will not be everybody's cup of tea (although I like it).For cleansing, for fighting inflammation, for alkalizing the blood, for improving immunity this is the very best thing out there. A truly remarkable product, easily worth twice what I herb is charging for it. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.