May have Gluten!

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Sep 08, 2010

This company will not disclose if it has any gluten in it. The bottle says that the wheat and barley juices are gluten free, but the product is not "gluten free" as a total product. The company DOES NOT reply when you request to know if it is gluten-free, so you be the judge as to whether or not it truly is. I won't be buying it again.

seriously taste is yuck!

Posted by 5623810804067657537 on Nov 12, 2013

I add only one scoop to coconut water and drink. I try to not breath...coz the smell makes me sick. I don't feel anything different after taking this. Seriously don't buy this!

Ughhhhh

Posted by Reviewer3298930 on Sep 13, 2010

Horrible taste, even if you try to cover it up in a smoothy, not to mention it brought my digestive system to a complete stop. Too bad too, because the combination of ingredients appears to be quite good.

whole box is for 15 servings only!

Posted by 5584345289447843968 on Feb 03, 2016

Whole plastic jar is for 15 servings only and looking at the ingredients list closer, I see that there are many BUT trace amounts of substances there.. Container was only 3/4 full of power- I have check the weight - weight was correct . Main problem was different thing, to get it delivered in the UK i had to pay 12 Pounds ( 17.5 Dollars) of CUSTOMS DUTY CHARGE !

PROTIEN

Posted by Reviewer2042292 on Oct 07, 2011

I DID NOT LIKE THE TASTE

ok

Posted by 5268392813110715089 on Jan 27, 2016

Ok

disgusting

Posted by Reviewer2251738 on Jan 27, 2010

the worst thing ever, mixing it up with my morning shake this tastes disgusting, i almost vomitted