100% satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1229721 on Sep 15, 2011

Great protein with many extra benefits, love it, am ordering more tonight!!! It has really helped with my digestive system and given me extra energy.

Good Powder

Posted by Reviewer1949520 on Sep 13, 2012

I haven't been religious about using this powder everyday, so I haven't truly noticed a difference. I love the ingredients, and when mixed with orange juice or blended, they don't taste too strong. My energy levels have remained the same, but I'm hoping if I stick with it, they will improve! Definitely enjoy the product, but cannot fully report yet.

gritty

Posted by Reviewer3030776 on Oct 11, 2012

Ok taste, but texture is a bit rough and powdery (if that combo is possible). Have used other green/superfood blends, Dr. Schulze's Superfood being the best tasting, IMO. Did not notice any physical changes with use, though I am healthy in general, so wasn't expecting any real shift. Used it like taking a daily multi-vitamin.

OK

Posted by LiubaB on Aug 04, 2013

I can't say i love the taste. I take it after a workout and it is nice - I get both protein and greens. However, I will order just greens for a change next. Also, had some stomack pains after it - don't know if it is related to this.

tastes good

Posted by 5699425959588916357 on Sep 16, 2013

Not as an energy booster as other greens drinks. perhaps .. the inadequate doze of ingredients was made. Good price, no side effect and worth to try anyway !!

Good

Posted by 5308835524231888171 on Dec 25, 2013

Good

Its okay!

Posted by 4957094495486095700 on Jan 28, 2014

Tastes ok. Drinkable. Not like other stuff almost makes you ....

Good product

Posted by 5112546149074571193 on Feb 15, 2014

(Sorry for my french) I chose this product in order to help my hair grow faster by mixing it with MSM ; but it doesn't work on me unfortunately. Anyway I think this product is full of great things for health, it doesn't tast that bad if you mix it with a smoothy...

haven't used much yet