Good ,goes well with a pinch of salt.

Posted by PracticalReviews on Jan 07, 2014

it has neutral taste and lots of healthy ingredients inside,the only thing i don't like is that like all green superfood or protein i can't really digest it well alone by itself so it has to be a part of a meal for me which loses its use as a "between meals shake" etc' ,but i like it doesn't have any of that stevia sweetness that i can't stand its aftertaste so it can be blended into many things,i prefer it with salty things.you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews as well as other useful information & important benefits for newcomers of this Great healthy site!

I like this

Posted by Reviewer2549893 on May 18, 2010

It is strong tasting but I finally figured out how to enjoy it. I use 2 scoops in 25 ml of vanilla rice milk and add cinnamon. It's nice and filling for breakfast.

Protein Greens

Posted by Reviewer1141871 on Sep 10, 2009

I really like the taste of ORAC-Energy Greens, and find the taste and texture of the Protein Greens product only slightly less appealing, but still totally drinkable. It's nice to be able to have some protein along with my greens drink, which is a part of my daily regimen.

Hard to Say

Posted by Reviewer1327536 on Feb 11, 2010

I like the Paradise Herbs brand and believe that this is an excellent product. Unfortunately for me I get agitated when I take it...even on a half dose. Bummer, as I think they did a great job in chosing the ingredients.

Good product

Posted by SazfromIreland on Apr 19, 2010

I wanted to up my protein intake in the mornings, so I switched to this from ORAC Energy Greens. This has a good quantity of protein per serving, as well as lots of other good stuff. Not as palatable as the Energy Greens version, but fine if you mix it with half water, half juice.

Good stuff!

Posted by Scottishdave on Nov 20, 2009

Amazing ingredients list.Just had my first serving today.Not the greatest taste in the world but still pallatable.Probably best mixed with some fruit and or fruit juice.It's a shame you can't buy a bigger tub as this one is barely half full.2 scoops/day i'd say would only last you a fortnight so maybe not the best value.

Good Protein Source for Vegetarians

Posted by Reviewer2956356 on Aug 25, 2010

This is a great protein for vegetarians. I appreciate that it is organic and also 22 grams of protein. It doesn't dissolve that well sometimes, but otherwise it is really good.

All In One

Posted by Reviewer2769807 on May 12, 2011

I have tried many products but I have really decided that the Paradise Herbs, ORAC-Energy Protein Greens is the best. I appreciate the combination of a variety of fruits and vegetables in one product. The fact that everything is organic is a major plus.

Healthy Energy

Posted by Reviewer1806853 on Jun 14, 2011

I mix the Paradise Greens with my chocolate protein powder believe it or not...one scoop of each. This way it lasts longer and the taste of the greens is no so profound. I love the healthy feeling that I get when I drink this combo and it sustains me for a few hours. Add a scoop of ground flax seed and even better! The ingredients are awesome but the taste is a little rough to get used to.

protein greens

Posted by Reviewer1026284 on Dec 18, 2011

good product and fair price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »