Protein & Greens

Posted by 5341369523587133555 on Apr 07, 2016

Finding this product very good, have it every morning in a juice or with berrys and rice milk.

Great Tasting Powder

Posted by chungfai on Mar 30, 2016

Great Tasting Powder. I will order this again.

Very convenient for morning smoothies

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on Dec 12, 2015

Before trying this product, I had been buying whey protein powder and greens powder separately, and mixing both into my morning smoothies. I decided to try this to streamline the process, and also to see how my digestion would do with a plant-based protein. So far, it seems to be working very well. The taste isn't great, but I mix it with coconut cream and cinnamon or cocoa powder, so that hides it. My only issue is that there's so much empty space in the package, and I even though I only use half of the recommended serving (one scoop instead of two), I seem to go through this stuff very quickly.

Mixes well in smoothies

Posted by Reviewer1671347 on Jul 26, 2015

I sweeten it with stevia or banana. Goes down without a problem, which is what I want.

Posted by 4928891378443609156 on Mar 16, 2015

This was the first protein powder I ever purchased. I had it everyday with fresh apple juice, not the tastiest of drinks but my energy was multiplied and I felt it help with my fitness and yoga. I would imagine it to be better in smoothies rather than with juice.

Awesome Superfood

Posted by findyourfitlife on Dec 20, 2014

The only reason I gave this product a 4 instead of a 5 is because of the taste. It can be a little harsh. I mix it with Garden Of Life Raw Fiber though so the fiber mix so I don't really taste it then.

Great!

Posted by 5255213856250802544 on Sep 11, 2014

I have this product once a day with frozen banana and organic frozen blueberries, and fresh kale. I often have it for dinner in the summer and its a fantastic way to get my protein and greens and still not be weighed down by a heavy meal at night and often I've gone to the gym after work so I really need something quick and easy.

Très efficace!

Posted by 4624879652664398060 on Apr 02, 2014

Pour le goût par contre il faut s'habituer...

Good ,goes well with a pinch of salt.

Posted by PracticalReviews on Jan 07, 2014

it has neutral taste and lots of healthy ingredients inside,the only thing i don't like is that like all green superfood or protein i can't really digest it well alone by itself so it has to be a part of a meal for me which loses its use as a "between meals shake" etc' ,but i like it doesn't have any of that stevia sweetness that i can't stand its aftertaste so it can be blended into many things,i prefer it with salty things.you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews as well as other useful information & important benefits for newcomers of this Great healthy site!

oh the taste

Posted by Reviewer1731735 on Oct 23, 2013

Love it. To make it taste better and easier for me to drink, i put vitamin c powder,flavored mineral powder. Tastes ok now

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »