Protein & Greens

Posted by 5196180717555919855 on Apr 07, 2016

I've been using this product for over a year n am totally satisfied with it..

The Magic in your Green!!!

Posted by Reviewer1318763 on Apr 03, 2016

Love it!!! Very good product. Use daily in my green natura blast drink. A must!!

soon buy it for the 3rd time

Posted by 5193330198410262361 on Dec 08, 2015

love it. take it with fresh orange juice or pre-made apple juice, taste fine. about the real issue its a great protien and healthy source

Nutritional product

Posted by Reviewer2334842 on Nov 19, 2015

A must for the entire family every morning.

SUPER PRODUCT - Not sweetener polluted - good natural taste

Posted by Allinstar on Apr 23, 2015

This makes a complete protein drink that gives you a pleasant fullness without sweetener. Mix 2 dl milk, 4 dl water with 2 dippers of powder and you have a wonderful drink. If you prefer sweeter taste - Simply mix with a banana.

How to COVER the bad taste

Posted by 4779237245836692617 on Mar 26, 2015

I just Finished My first bottle and I want to buy second bottle . I like the taste of it but if you dont LIKE THE TASTE OF IT ,YOU WILL NEED TO SMALL PIECE OF PINE APPLE AND CORIANDER FOR BLEND IT WITH JUICE ( APPLE ) . coriander and pine apple together WORK VERY GOOD for cover the taste of this powder and I tried many thing but these one are best for me , it is will be not too sweet and very fresh because of CORIANDER . if you like more sweet smoothie you can add BANANA together with pine apple .

Can also be used to make a tasty hot drink.

Posted by 4923198303402849347 on Feb 16, 2015

This powder has a mild taste, which makes it easy to drink. For a hot beverage, mix one scoop in hot water, non-GMO soy milk, or a mixture of both. Honey can be added, to taste.

simply awesome!

Posted by 5078380275750255715 on Sep 26, 2014

one of the best vegan protein powders on the market

It contains all amino acids we need.

Posted by 5648748546732724004 on Apr 09, 2014

as you guys know, we can't produce some amino acids, so that we have to take it from meals. They are 8 amino acids for adults and 9 for babies. I always check if protein powder contain all amino acids we need, and this ORAC powder satisfied me. it doesn't taste good, but I mixed it in milk with banana, it tastes good. anyway, before you purchase protein powder, check if that product contains all amino acids we need. 8 amino acids for adult-Tryptophan,Threonine,Phenyl alanine, Lysine,Isoleucine, Leucine,Methionine,Valine 9 amino acids for baby-8+Histidine

great