Excellent for seniors

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on May 03, 2016

I bought this for my dad- he drinks it everyday and it has really helped to get all his vitamins

سيء

Posted by A9lphelpyou on Apr 21, 2016

الطعم غير مستساغ ابدا ، ماقدرت اتحمل طعمم كاني باكل حنة وسدر خخخ ماتصح فيه والله ماتي عارفه ايش ح اسوي الحين فيه المشكلة سعره غاالي

Protein & Greens

Posted by 5196180717555919855 on Apr 07, 2016

I've been using this product for over a year n am totally satisfied with it..

Protein & Greens

Posted by 5341369523587133555 on Apr 07, 2016

Finding this product very good, have it every morning in a juice or with berrys and rice milk.

The Magic in your Green!!!

Posted by Reviewer1318763 on Apr 03, 2016

Love it!!! Very good product. Use daily in my green natura blast drink. A must!!

Great Tasting Powder

Posted by chungfai on Mar 30, 2016

Great Tasting Powder. I will order this again.

whole box is for 15 servings only!

Posted by 5584345289447843968 on Feb 03, 2016

Whole plastic jar is for 15 servings only and looking at the ingredients list closer, I see that there are many BUT trace amounts of substances there.. Container was only 3/4 full of power- I have check the weight - weight was correct . Main problem was different thing, to get it delivered in the UK i had to pay 12 Pounds ( 17.5 Dollars) of CUSTOMS DUTY CHARGE !

ok

Posted by 5268392813110715089 on Jan 27, 2016

Ok

Very convenient for morning smoothies

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on Dec 12, 2015

Before trying this product, I had been buying whey protein powder and greens powder separately, and mixing both into my morning smoothies. I decided to try this to streamline the process, and also to see how my digestion would do with a plant-based protein. So far, it seems to be working very well. The taste isn't great, but I mix it with coconut cream and cinnamon or cocoa powder, so that hides it. My only issue is that there's so much empty space in the package, and I even though I only use half of the recommended serving (one scoop instead of two), I seem to go through this stuff very quickly.

soon buy it for the 3rd time

Posted by 5193330198410262361 on Dec 08, 2015

love it. take it with fresh orange juice or pre-made apple juice, taste fine. about the real issue its a great protien and healthy source