May have Gluten!

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Sep 08, 2010

This company will not disclose if it has any gluten in it. The bottle says that the wheat and barley juices are gluten free, but the product is not "gluten free" as a total product. The company DOES NOT reply when you request to know if it is gluten-free, so you be the judge as to whether or not it truly is. I won't be buying it again.

Love it!

Posted by 5004418799934673223 on Jun 11, 2012

I love this, as a vegetarian I can get a boost of protien in a yummy way. I have found several different ways to prepare it that really make a nice satisfying breakfast. Sometimes I follow the recipe on the container and make a nice chocolate almond milk, banana, green smoothie. And sometimes instead of adding a banana I add some avocado, then I get a nice pudding consistancy, which is yummy! Today I made some raw oatmeal with dates and a little raw agave then added the powder' I blended it all together with the help of my magic bullet and had a fantastic hearty breakfast!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1126003 on Aug 23, 2010

I use this in my smoothies or just mix with water for the amount of daily protein my diet needs.

Great price, great product, fast shipping!

Posted by Reviewer1376991 on Sep 23, 2011

I've been using this protein and greens powder almost every day for about four months now. I mix it in to a fruit smoothie every day, and it has made a huge difference in some stubborn digestive problems I've had for many years. I have much more energy, and my general health and immunity are much improved. My wife and I have four children. A few weeks ago, all except me came down with a nasty virus that lasted about a week. In the not too distant past, I would have been the first to come down with it, and would have had it the longest, but this time I didn't have any symptoms at all. This product is the only thing I've done differently. I highly recommend it!

Paradise Herbs, Orac-Energy, Protein Greens,

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Apr 28, 2010

Fantastic product***Great Price***I get lots of energy from this product

How to COVER the bad taste

Posted by 4779237245836692617 on Mar 26, 2015

I just Finished My first bottle and I want to buy second bottle . I like the taste of it but if you dont LIKE THE TASTE OF IT ,YOU WILL NEED TO SMALL PIECE OF PINE APPLE AND CORIANDER FOR BLEND IT WITH JUICE ( APPLE ) . coriander and pine apple together WORK VERY GOOD for cover the taste of this powder and I tried many thing but these one are best for me , it is will be not too sweet and very fresh because of CORIANDER . if you like more sweet smoothie you can add BANANA together with pine apple .

It contains all amino acids we need.

Posted by 5648748546732724004 on Apr 09, 2014

as you guys know, we can't produce some amino acids, so that we have to take it from meals. They are 8 amino acids for adults and 9 for babies. I always check if protein powder contain all amino acids we need, and this ORAC powder satisfied me. it doesn't taste good, but I mixed it in milk with banana, it tastes good. anyway, before you purchase protein powder, check if that product contains all amino acids we need. 8 amino acids for adult-Tryptophan,Threonine,Phenyl alanine, Lysine,Isoleucine, Leucine,Methionine,Valine 9 amino acids for baby-8+Histidine

Ughhhhh

Posted by Reviewer3298930 on Sep 13, 2010

Horrible taste, even if you try to cover it up in a smoothy, not to mention it brought my digestive system to a complete stop. Too bad too, because the combination of ingredients appears to be quite good.

whole box is for 15 servings only!

Posted by 5584345289447843968 on Feb 03, 2016

Whole plastic jar is for 15 servings only and looking at the ingredients list closer, I see that there are many BUT trace amounts of substances there.. Container was only 3/4 full of power- I have check the weight - weight was correct . Main problem was different thing, to get it delivered in the UK i had to pay 12 Pounds ( 17.5 Dollars) of CUSTOMS DUTY CHARGE !

Paradise Herbs Review

Posted by Reviewer2797958 on Sep 14, 2010

Great price, great product and super fast shipment!