seriously taste is yuck!

Posted by 5623810804067657537 on Nov 12, 2013

I add only one scoop to coconut water and drink. I try to not breath...coz the smell makes me sick. I don't feel anything different after taking this. Seriously don't buy this!

The best greens

Posted by Reviewer1157143 on May 17, 2010

These are the best protein greens I've used. When I need that energy boost this does the trick! God I sound like a salesman! Seriously, Jim G Tonasket, WA

Ughhhhh

Posted by Reviewer3298930 on Sep 13, 2010

Horrible taste, even if you try to cover it up in a smoothy, not to mention it brought my digestive system to a complete stop. Too bad too, because the combination of ingredients appears to be quite good.

Tastes Good

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Mar 02, 2012

And it has a lot of protein with Aminogen to help you digest it. I use a little stevia, and shake it up in an old honey jar, and voila.. has sort of a grassy, herbal, but really soothing, good taste. This is an all around good product.

Protein

Posted by Reviewer2064160 on Mar 06, 2012

great and healthy source of protein! Mixes well with with fluids!

ORAC Protein and Greens

Posted by Reviewer3034015 on Mar 20, 2012

Great Stuff. Use it between morning and afternoon meals or when needed, especially on exercise days.

excellent for energy

Posted by Reviewer1331015 on Mar 28, 2012

I feel very good and energetic. Good resources of protein.

Power house

Posted by YourHealth on Apr 09, 2012

This product is a power house of nutrients. Just read the label! I also like the added boost in protein, because I have reduced my consumption of meat products. I never miss taking this one daily! I give five star ratings to all the products I review, because I have tested many different ones and only write reviews on the ones I continue to use.

Great product

Posted by 5404395763754847560 on May 12, 2012

This is an all natural vegetarian supplement which helps keep my balanced diet. I would really recommend it to everyone... it can be a little bitter though but mix it with a nice fruit juice and it will make it taste nicer.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2852612 on May 14, 2012

I love this product. It has everything I need in it. The ingredients are amazing for the price. I will definitely be buying this again.