whole box is for 15 servings only!

Posted by 5584345289447843968 on Feb 03, 2016

Whole plastic jar is for 15 servings only and looking at the ingredients list closer, I see that there are many BUT trace amounts of substances there.. Container was only 3/4 full of power- I have check the weight - weight was correct . Main problem was different thing, to get it delivered in the UK i had to pay 12 Pounds ( 17.5 Dollars) of CUSTOMS DUTY CHARGE !

Tastes Good

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Mar 02, 2012

And it has a lot of protein with Aminogen to help you digest it. I use a little stevia, and shake it up in an old honey jar, and voila.. has sort of a grassy, herbal, but really soothing, good taste. This is an all around good product.

Protein

Posted by Reviewer2064160 on Mar 06, 2012

great and healthy source of protein! Mixes well with with fluids!

ORAC Protein and Greens

Posted by Reviewer3034015 on Mar 20, 2012

Great Stuff. Use it between morning and afternoon meals or when needed, especially on exercise days.

excellent for energy

Posted by Reviewer1331015 on Mar 28, 2012

I feel very good and energetic. Good resources of protein.

Power house

Posted by YourHealth on Apr 09, 2012

This product is a power house of nutrients. Just read the label! I also like the added boost in protein, because I have reduced my consumption of meat products. I never miss taking this one daily! I give five star ratings to all the products I review, because I have tested many different ones and only write reviews on the ones I continue to use.

Great product

Posted by 5404395763754847560 on May 12, 2012

This is an all natural vegetarian supplement which helps keep my balanced diet. I would really recommend it to everyone... it can be a little bitter though but mix it with a nice fruit juice and it will make it taste nicer.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2852612 on May 14, 2012

I love this product. It has everything I need in it. The ingredients are amazing for the price. I will definitely be buying this again.

good

Posted by Reviewer1755901 on May 19, 2012

Nice blended with frozen banana and water or nut milk. Great pick me up any time of day. Also love the Paradise Herbs Greens without the Pea Protein.

very palatable

Posted by Reviewer3143739 on May 25, 2012

found this easy to take , easy to digest and I do feel a brightness since beginning this tub of goodness !