I like this

Posted by Reviewer2549893 on May 18, 2010

It is strong tasting but I finally figured out how to enjoy it. I use 2 scoops in 25 ml of vanilla rice milk and add cinnamon. It's nice and filling for breakfast.

taste is nasty

Posted by mrsmori on Nov 13, 2014

I did not expect it to have a great taste, but boy, it does taste terrible. I could not finish my smoothie with it, ive added berries, 2 bananas, stevia to sweeten it a little, but i just kept on gagging after each sip. I am sure it is extremely good for you but i still need to find how i can get around this terrible taste and drink it.

seriously taste is yuck!

Posted by 5623810804067657537 on Nov 12, 2013

I add only one scoop to coconut water and drink. I try to not breath...coz the smell makes me sick. I don't feel anything different after taking this. Seriously don't buy this!

The best greens

Posted by Reviewer1157143 on May 17, 2010

These are the best protein greens I've used. When I need that energy boost this does the trick! God I sound like a salesman! Seriously, Jim G Tonasket, WA

Tastes Good

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Mar 02, 2012

And it has a lot of protein with Aminogen to help you digest it. I use a little stevia, and shake it up in an old honey jar, and voila.. has sort of a grassy, herbal, but really soothing, good taste. This is an all around good product.

Great blend and mix

Posted by JoelNolan123 on Jul 20, 2012

Taste great and is very relaxing to the muscles best of all the mix really shows up in overall health.

Power house

Posted by YourHealth on Apr 09, 2012

This product is a power house of nutrients. Just read the label! I also like the added boost in protein, because I have reduced my consumption of meat products. I never miss taking this one daily! I give five star ratings to all the products I review, because I have tested many different ones and only write reviews on the ones I continue to use.

One of best tasting greens products!

Posted by Reviewer2111284 on Oct 09, 2011

I was introduced to this product by a clerk in a well known supplement store. I loved it but did not love the retail price! So I researched online and VIOLA! IHerb had it priced very resonably.The directions suggest mixing with apple juice, very good this way. Coconut juice not so much. It has pretty much everything you need. Highly recommend! PS I also add some flax and chia seeds. So good! Shipping quick and easy! Will be coming back for more as long as the price is right!

Good quality ingredients list, loads of micronutrients, tastes OK

Posted by Reviewer2188358 on Jun 20, 2012

Pretty good taste - better than expected, have bought similar products before and this tastes far better, hence I will purhcase it again.

Perfect Protein Powder...

Posted by Reviewer2205678 on Oct 16, 2011

I need to take such product in the morning. This is my favorite as the flavor is great and I take my veges...