| English
| USD ($)

Paradise Herbs, ORAC-Energy, Protein & Greens, 16 oz (454 g)

Love it!

Posted by 5004418799934673223 on Jun 11, 2012

I love this, as a vegetarian I can get a boost of protien in a yummy way. I have found several different ways to prepare it that really make a nice satisfying breakfast. Sometimes I follow the recipe on the container and make a nice chocolate almond milk, banana, green smoothie. And sometimes instead of adding a banana I add some avocado, then I get a nice pudding consistancy, which is yummy! Today I made some raw oatmeal with dates and a little raw agave then added the powder' I blended it all together with the help of my magic bullet and had a fantastic hearty breakfast!

So glad I went with this

Posted by Reviewer2239112 on Nov 29, 2012

Trying to get in more protein and lose weight, etc. This stuff really wakes you up and energizes you. I keep a container at work and have 2 scoops everyday at noon. I am losing weight and will continue to purchase. Taste is doable, it's all natural. I don't buy products with "flavorings," plus I'm trying to get away from focusing on sweet taste. It's not a terrible taste. I recommend it.

It contains all amino acids we need.

Posted by 5648748546732724004 on Apr 09, 2014

as you guys know, we can't produce some amino acids, so that we have to take it from meals. They are 8 amino acids for adults and 9 for babies. I always check if protein powder contain all amino acids we need, and this ORAC powder satisfied me. it doesn't taste good, but I mixed it in milk with banana, it tastes good. anyway, before you purchase protein powder, check if that product contains all amino acids we need. 8 amino acids for adult-Tryptophan,Threonine,Phenyl alanine, Lysine,Isoleucine, Leucine,Methionine,Valine 9 amino acids for baby-8+Histidine

Good ,goes well with a pinch of salt.

Posted by PracticalReviews on Jan 07, 2014

it has neutral taste and lots of healthy ingredients inside,the only thing i don't like is that like all green superfood or protein i can't really digest it well alone by itself so it has to be a part of a meal for me which loses its use as a "between meals shake" etc' ,but i like it doesn't have any of that stevia sweetness that i can't stand its aftertaste so it can be blended into many things,i prefer it with salty things.you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews as well as other useful information & important benefits for newcomers of this Great healthy site!

Protein Greens

Posted by Reviewer1141871 on Sep 10, 2009

I really like the taste of ORAC-Energy Greens, and find the taste and texture of the Protein Greens product only slightly less appealing, but still totally drinkable. It's nice to be able to have some protein along with my greens drink, which is a part of my daily regimen.