Good company, good product

Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013

Very good

oh the taste

Posted by Reviewer1731735 on Oct 23, 2013

Love it. To make it taste better and easier for me to drink, i put vitamin c powder,flavored mineral powder. Tastes ok now

Great

Posted by 5145786264916553526 on Oct 07, 2013

Excellent protein level composition, taste it is a little difficult at first, but mixed with fruit juice is finally getting used to. I buy it back!

tastes good

Posted by 5699425959588916357 on Sep 16, 2013

Not as an energy booster as other greens drinks. perhaps .. the inadequate doze of ingredients was made. Good price, no side effect and worth to try anyway !!

Fantastic!

Posted by 5160573259416528970 on Aug 15, 2013

I add it to my green smoothies every morning! Yes, it has a very distinct flavour that may not be suitable for everyone, but you get used to it! I feel more energized using this than when I did not. Overall a great product:)

OK

Posted by LiubaB on Aug 04, 2013

I can't say i love the taste. I take it after a workout and it is nice - I get both protein and greens. However, I will order just greens for a change next. Also, had some stomack pains after it - don't know if it is related to this.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer1924024 on Jul 14, 2013

This is my second time purchasing this. I mix it with a little apple juice and a little psyllium husk powder and water and I think it tastes pretty good for something that looks totally disgusting. Great for those days when I know I haven't eaten enough fruits and vegetables. Will definitely continue to order this!

My Favorite!

Posted by Reviewer3111894 on Mar 22, 2013

I absolutely love this product! It takes a while to get use to the taste, but it's very healthy for you! I'm very suspicious of ingredients in products, but this one past the test. I buy this monthly and it's a good back-up on days you feel you don't eat enough fruits and vegetables.

all in one

Posted by Reviewer1047861 on Mar 07, 2013

best product i was spending hundreds on pills but this product has it all in one love it !!!!

Terrible taste!

Posted by 4650510117139115373 on Jan 06, 2013

The ingredients are good but it taste terrible! If I blend it with apple juice I can swallow it. The consistency is not good too.