Love it!

Posted by 5004418799934673223 on Jun 11, 2012

I love this, as a vegetarian I can get a boost of protien in a yummy way. I have found several different ways to prepare it that really make a nice satisfying breakfast. Sometimes I follow the recipe on the container and make a nice chocolate almond milk, banana, green smoothie. And sometimes instead of adding a banana I add some avocado, then I get a nice pudding consistancy, which is yummy! Today I made some raw oatmeal with dates and a little raw agave then added the powder' I blended it all together with the help of my magic bullet and had a fantastic hearty breakfast!

So glad I went with this

Posted by Reviewer2239112 on Nov 29, 2012

Trying to get in more protein and lose weight, etc. This stuff really wakes you up and energizes you. I keep a container at work and have 2 scoops everyday at noon. I am losing weight and will continue to purchase. Taste is doable, it's all natural. I don't buy products with "flavorings," plus I'm trying to get away from focusing on sweet taste. It's not a terrible taste. I recommend it.

SUPER PRODUCT - Not sweetener polluted - good natural taste

Posted by Allinstar on Apr 23, 2015

This makes a complete protein drink that gives you a pleasant fullness without sweetener. Mix 2 dl milk, 4 dl water with 2 dippers of powder and you have a wonderful drink. If you prefer sweeter taste - Simply mix with a banana.

It contains all amino acids we need.

Posted by 5648748546732724004 on Apr 09, 2014

as you guys know, we can't produce some amino acids, so that we have to take it from meals. They are 8 amino acids for adults and 9 for babies. I always check if protein powder contain all amino acids we need, and this ORAC powder satisfied me. it doesn't taste good, but I mixed it in milk with banana, it tastes good. anyway, before you purchase protein powder, check if that product contains all amino acids we need. 8 amino acids for adult-Tryptophan,Threonine,Phenyl alanine, Lysine,Isoleucine, Leucine,Methionine,Valine 9 amino acids for baby-8+Histidine

Great

Posted by Reviewer1190314 on Mar 26, 2010

Good taste for so great ingredients.