I like this

Posted by Reviewer2549893 on May 18, 2010

It is strong tasting but I finally figured out how to enjoy it. I use 2 scoops in 25 ml of vanilla rice milk and add cinnamon. It's nice and filling for breakfast.

Protein Greens

Posted by Reviewer1141871 on Sep 10, 2009

I really like the taste of ORAC-Energy Greens, and find the taste and texture of the Protein Greens product only slightly less appealing, but still totally drinkable. It's nice to be able to have some protein along with my greens drink, which is a part of my daily regimen.

Hard to Say

Posted by Reviewer1327536 on Feb 11, 2010

I like the Paradise Herbs brand and believe that this is an excellent product. Unfortunately for me I get agitated when I take it...even on a half dose. Bummer, as I think they did a great job in chosing the ingredients.

taste is nasty

Posted by mrsmori on Nov 13, 2014

I did not expect it to have a great taste, but boy, it does taste terrible. I could not finish my smoothie with it, ive added berries, 2 bananas, stevia to sweeten it a little, but i just kept on gagging after each sip. I am sure it is extremely good for you but i still need to find how i can get around this terrible taste and drink it.

seriously taste is yuck!

Posted by 5623810804067657537 on Nov 12, 2013

I add only one scoop to coconut water and drink. I try to not breath...coz the smell makes me sick. I don't feel anything different after taking this. Seriously don't buy this!

The best greens

Posted by Reviewer1157143 on May 17, 2010

These are the best protein greens I've used. When I need that energy boost this does the trick! God I sound like a salesman! Seriously, Jim G Tonasket, WA

whole box is for 15 servings only!

Posted by 5584345289447843968 on Feb 03, 2016

Whole plastic jar is for 15 servings only and looking at the ingredients list closer, I see that there are many BUT trace amounts of substances there.. Container was only 3/4 full of power- I have check the weight - weight was correct . Main problem was different thing, to get it delivered in the UK i had to pay 12 Pounds ( 17.5 Dollars) of CUSTOMS DUTY CHARGE !

Tastes Good

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Mar 02, 2012

And it has a lot of protein with Aminogen to help you digest it. I use a little stevia, and shake it up in an old honey jar, and voila.. has sort of a grassy, herbal, but really soothing, good taste. This is an all around good product.

Protein

Posted by Reviewer2064160 on Mar 06, 2012

great and healthy source of protein! Mixes well with with fluids!

ORAC Protein and Greens

Posted by Reviewer3034015 on Mar 20, 2012

Great Stuff. Use it between morning and afternoon meals or when needed, especially on exercise days.