excellent for energy

Posted by Reviewer1331015 on Mar 28, 2012

I feel very good and energetic. Good resources of protein.

Power house

Posted by YourHealth on Apr 09, 2012

This product is a power house of nutrients. Just read the label! I also like the added boost in protein, because I have reduced my consumption of meat products. I never miss taking this one daily! I give five star ratings to all the products I review, because I have tested many different ones and only write reviews on the ones I continue to use.

Great product

Posted by 5404395763754847560 on May 12, 2012

This is an all natural vegetarian supplement which helps keep my balanced diet. I would really recommend it to everyone... it can be a little bitter though but mix it with a nice fruit juice and it will make it taste nicer.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2852612 on May 14, 2012

I love this product. It has everything I need in it. The ingredients are amazing for the price. I will definitely be buying this again.

good

Posted by Reviewer1755901 on May 19, 2012

Nice blended with frozen banana and water or nut milk. Great pick me up any time of day. Also love the Paradise Herbs Greens without the Pea Protein.

very palatable

Posted by Reviewer3143739 on May 25, 2012

found this easy to take , easy to digest and I do feel a brightness since beginning this tub of goodness !

Energy-boosting, immunity-strengthening, detoxifying, nutritional powerhouse!

Posted by Reviewer1852382 on Feb 20, 2012

I am in LOVE with this product. When I started using ORAC-EP&G I was sick with a cold again, and I was getting sick repeatedly before I started using it. My immune system was weaker than normal. That same day I took it, my cold improved and by the next day the symptoms were gone. ORAC-EP&G is loaded with so many great things for the body including protein, adaptogens, enzymes, superfoods, green veggies and grasses, just to name a few. It gives the body what it needs, it strengthens the body, and it tastes great, especially mixed with juice and water.

Great Price, Great Item!!!

Posted by Reviewer2071135 on Jan 20, 2012

Ordered 2 containers. Feel better knowing that I am receiving all those fruits and veggies each and every day. Shipped promptly. Highly recommend iHerb....

From New Zealand

Posted by Reviewer2874384 on Jun 16, 2011

Great product...but the taste was AWFUL...but then again , I did not buy it for the taste but because the ingredients are so GOOD ! Great price too :)

Excellent stuff

Posted by Reviewer2667888 on Sep 21, 2011

I don't know of a better product out there in terms of quality of ingredients.