Terrible taste!

Posted by 4650510117139115373 on Jan 06, 2013

The ingredients are good but it taste terrible! If I blend it with apple juice I can swallow it. The consistency is not good too.

So glad I went with this

Posted by Reviewer2239112 on Nov 29, 2012

Trying to get in more protein and lose weight, etc. This stuff really wakes you up and energizes you. I keep a container at work and have 2 scoops everyday at noon. I am losing weight and will continue to purchase. Taste is doable, it's all natural. I don't buy products with "flavorings," plus I'm trying to get away from focusing on sweet taste. It's not a terrible taste. I recommend it.

Quick and Nutritious

Posted by 5507555910046929681 on Nov 13, 2012

Love that I'm getting protein and greens at the same time in one drink. We mix it in apple juice or vanilla almond milk and tastes great!

gritty

Posted by Reviewer3030776 on Oct 11, 2012

Ok taste, but texture is a bit rough and powdery (if that combo is possible). Have used other green/superfood blends, Dr. Schulze's Superfood being the best tasting, IMO. Did not notice any physical changes with use, though I am healthy in general, so wasn't expecting any real shift. Used it like taking a daily multi-vitamin.

Good Powder

Posted by Reviewer1949520 on Sep 13, 2012

I haven't been religious about using this powder everyday, so I haven't truly noticed a difference. I love the ingredients, and when mixed with orange juice or blended, they don't taste too strong. My energy levels have remained the same, but I'm hoping if I stick with it, they will improve! Definitely enjoy the product, but cannot fully report yet.

Gift of Nature

Posted by 4971958779232636391 on Aug 29, 2012

Healthy, tasty, mixes well, it is recommended

Great blend and mix

Posted by JoelNolan123 on Jul 20, 2012

Taste great and is very relaxing to the muscles best of all the mix really shows up in overall health.

Get Your Proteins and Veggies

Posted by 5374847115096566665 on Jul 09, 2012

Great product. Great price. Have actually lived off it and pysillium and chia seeds for a few days to cut weight with great results with no constipation. Lots fo energy; no down times of energy loss. Stead energy.

Paradise Herbs, ORAC Energy

Posted by Reviewer3038604 on Jul 07, 2012

Hidden in some other things OK, but with only almond milk - not tasty

Good quality ingredients list, loads of micronutrients, tastes OK

Posted by Reviewer2188358 on Jun 20, 2012

Pretty good taste - better than expected, have bought similar products before and this tastes far better, hence I will purhcase it again.