Protein & Greens

Posted by 5196180717555919855 on Apr 07, 2016

I've been using this product for over a year n am totally satisfied with it..

Protein

Posted by Reviewer2064160 on Mar 06, 2012

great and healthy source of protein! Mixes well with with fluids!

Great Price, Great Item!!!

Posted by Reviewer2071135 on Jan 20, 2012

Ordered 2 containers. Feel better knowing that I am receiving all those fruits and veggies each and every day. Shipped promptly. Highly recommend iHerb....

soon buy it for the 3rd time

Posted by 5193330198410262361 on Dec 08, 2015

love it. take it with fresh orange juice or pre-made apple juice, taste fine. about the real issue its a great protien and healthy source

Excellent for seniors

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on May 03, 2016

I bought this for my dad- he drinks it everyday and it has really helped to get all his vitamins

great product

Posted by x-tine on Jan 11, 2012

Respectable amount of plant-based protein. I like that it is mildly sweetened with Lo Han Guo, so you can add additional sweetener if desired. Good flavor; makes great smoothies, or just mixed with non-dairy milk of choice.

good

Posted by Reviewer1755901 on May 19, 2012

Nice blended with frozen banana and water or nut milk. Great pick me up any time of day. Also love the Paradise Herbs Greens without the Pea Protein.

Energy-boosting, immunity-strengthening, detoxifying, nutritional powerhouse!

Posted by Reviewer1852382 on Feb 20, 2012

I am in LOVE with this product. When I started using ORAC-EP&G I was sick with a cold again, and I was getting sick repeatedly before I started using it. My immune system was weaker than normal. That same day I took it, my cold improved and by the next day the symptoms were gone. ORAC-EP&G is loaded with so many great things for the body including protein, adaptogens, enzymes, superfoods, green veggies and grasses, just to name a few. It gives the body what it needs, it strengthens the body, and it tastes great, especially mixed with juice and water.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1868017 on Oct 01, 2010

Great ingredients, pleasant taste, nice texture.

Great Product - the best I've found.

Posted by Reviewer1875395 on Mar 29, 2011

This product is amazing. I mix it in the morning before interval workouts and it gives me the stamina to get through without feeling full. I add frozen blueberries and sometimes frozen spinach as well. For variation I also add Life Time Plant Protein Powder with 5 Fruit Blend for some sweetness. I've recommended it to friends and they also love it. We continue to order it as it's the best I've found thus far.