Great Price, Great Item!!!

Posted by Reviewer2071135 on Jan 20, 2012

Ordered 2 containers. Feel better knowing that I am receiving all those fruits and veggies each and every day. Shipped promptly. Highly recommend iHerb....

Energy-boosting, immunity-strengthening, detoxifying, nutritional powerhouse!

Posted by Reviewer1852382 on Feb 20, 2012

I am in LOVE with this product. When I started using ORAC-EP&G I was sick with a cold again, and I was getting sick repeatedly before I started using it. My immune system was weaker than normal. That same day I took it, my cold improved and by the next day the symptoms were gone. ORAC-EP&G is loaded with so many great things for the body including protein, adaptogens, enzymes, superfoods, green veggies and grasses, just to name a few. It gives the body what it needs, it strengthens the body, and it tastes great, especially mixed with juice and water.

From New Zealand

Posted by Reviewer2874384 on Jun 16, 2011

Great product...but the taste was AWFUL...but then again , I did not buy it for the taste but because the ingredients are so GOOD ! Great price too :)

Wellness

Posted by Reviewer1564059 on Feb 27, 2012

This delicious powder, blended with fresh orange juice am a banana, makes the perfect breakfast. Highly recomend it.

Excellent stuff

Posted by Reviewer2667888 on Sep 21, 2011

I don't know of a better product out there in terms of quality of ingredients.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3090620 on Sep 21, 2011

Great product with great ingredients for health, energy, immunity, inflammation... and tastes good too. highly recommend.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1534739 on Aug 19, 2011

Im very happy with the product, every time I feel like i'm coming down with something, I would take an extra scoop (on top of the daily scoop) and I would feel much better.I dont know about the "more energy" that everyone talks about...Iherb shipping is overnight!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1948779 on Sep 07, 2011

Tastes great if you mix it with juice BUT NEVER MIX IT WITH MILK!! It goes all lumpy urgh

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3243810 on Jan 10, 2012

Love this....so great to use if you are Vegan!!!!!

great product

Posted by x-tine on Jan 11, 2012

Respectable amount of plant-based protein. I like that it is mildly sweetened with Lo Han Guo, so you can add additional sweetener if desired. Good flavor; makes great smoothies, or just mixed with non-dairy milk of choice.