I wasn't impressed

Posted by 5665728488480801298 on Oct 06, 2013

My problem is having to get up 3 to 4 times a night and I have a hard time starting the flow. This product barely helped at all. I am not giving up though. I will be trying Now Foods, Prostate Support to see how it does.

SUPERB PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer3031698 on Nov 01, 2008

I tried numerous different brands (with and without Pygeum)...this basic Saw Palmetto PARADISE HERBS Brand tops them all! It REALLY WORKS! One capsule a day and within 60 days the results were remarkably great! Do yourself a favor and try it, regardless of what you've used before.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on Apr 04, 2012

Got this for my son he says it works when he takes it....

recommended

Posted by Reviewer1253559 on Feb 25, 2015

I used Now Foods untill they started adulterating it with Sorbitol. If you wonder what sorbitol will do to you, please search it online. Further more this kind is nuch more effective.

Saw Palmetto

Posted by Sprinkles on Oct 21, 2009

My husband says he can feel a definite improvement since beginning this approx. 2 months ago. It's excellent that it also contains the borage oil, which contributes GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid) to the mix.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1735822 on Aug 14, 2010

Excellent quality. Great brand.

Paradise Herbs, Once Daily Saw Palmetto, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on Oct 12, 2010

This is the best Saw Palmetto capsule avaliable! If you want a Saw Palmetto formula (ie with other herbs etc) i would recomend these capsules & obtain the rest seprately. These capsules keep the ingridents fresher than other brands & are free of additives & chemicals at full dose! Paradise Herbs entire range all made this way.

Paradise Herbs Saw Palmetto, once daily veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer2275203 on Sep 21, 2009

This product is a good buy. The price is very competitive and it is not readily available in local health food stores. price. I hope you continue this product as I plan to continue buying it for,hopefully, many years (I'm now 63 and counting.)

Good

Posted by Reviewer2891645 on Oct 26, 2007

I take 5 of these capsules a day, so I always order a few bottles. They are great and keep me regular.

Bought this for my father

Posted by Reviewer2117014 on Sep 25, 2014

He said it works. And he took only one bottle!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »