Paradise Herbs, Amla, 60 Veggie Caps

Indian Goosberry

Posted by Reviewer1007514 on Aug 24, 2010

I take this product called Amla (vit C) with Hyaluronic Acid, Bromelain and Andrographis. My knee pains do not exist as long as I stick to this remedy. 1200 mg. Andrographis, 1000mg Bromelain, 1 Amla, 2 caps Hyaluronic Acid. per day in the morning. Good bye Knee replacement...not needed now.

Great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer2377076 on Oct 23, 2009

Amla is my new favorite supplement! I am surprised it's not more popular. There's not a lot of information about it. I am on my second bottle now and I can say that it has improved my energy and although others around me are getting sick, I have stayed healthy. I live in a town with 4 health food stores and even an ayurvedic school and could not find this product at any of these places, and if I had, it would have cost more. iherb is wonderful!

Amazing Amla

Posted by Reviewer1671087 on Feb 12, 2007

I have been using this product for past 9 months and it has really helped throughout the year; especially the winter season. I don't tend to get sick as much as I use to. I won't go another day without AMLA.

amla marries nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer1839804 on Mar 12, 2009

this is an excellent quality of AMLA and when added to Nattokinase 2000uqd say... lower cholestrol, triglycerides and inflammation.... love it

Ayurvedic antioxidant

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 13, 2012

I was interested in a good food sourced low acid Vitamin C, which is how I found Amla on iHerb. I appreciate the small and easily swallowed capsules. I like this brand and have been a repeat customer of Paradise Herbs when ordering from iHerb. For some it may help with mood when used regularly, but check with your doctor if you are currently on antidepressants or other medications. I believe it may also be used for blood sugar issues, but if you are diabetic please check with your own doctor before trying. Here's to your good health! :)