Potent

Posted by Reviewer1909281 on Sep 18, 2010

This is potent stuff. I use it with Ashwangadha. Together these herbs provide power and focus to the mind. After taking these herbs, there have been times at work when I've become so engrossed in my work that I forget time altogether. Just a warning: for some people bacopa can be quite sedative in the short run (especially for vata people), so best to take before bed for at least two weeks before using it in during the day.

Improving abilities of communication

Posted by Reviewer1959657 on Sep 01, 2009

I have proven several nutritional supplements to improve the memory and cognitiva functions. And this is definitively the best one to improve the speech and the abilities of communication.

Strong extract works well.

Posted by Reviewer1552984 on Jul 22, 2009

I've been using this a couple of weeks and am having much more vivid dreams, which I enjoy. The other brain enhancing effects don't happen till somewhere around week 5 from what I've read, so nothing to report yet.

interesting herb in light of new research

Posted by Reviewer3079040 on Jan 19, 2008

Recent research points to neuroprotective effects of bacopa that are similar to those of prescription drug deprenyl, used for parkinson's. Also appears to have an adaptogenic effect, i.e. stress relief and resistance, even after a few days of use.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2368165 on Feb 01, 2007

Since I've been taking Bacopa, my memory and general mental functioning have improved, as has my overall mood. No side effects either.

A+ in my book

Posted by Reviewer1024652 on Oct 02, 2006

This product is helping my brain, appears to assist in lifting one's mood; been using this for 2 or 3 months and intend to keep in my routine.

Paradise Herbs, Bacopa

Posted by Reviewer3286353 on Oct 14, 2009

I'd never tried this herb until recently - gives me mental acuity with nervous system soothing - I'll use this again.

Combines well with therapy

Posted by Reviewer2610001 on Jun 18, 2010

I suffer from cptsd and I'm trying to improve memory so I can recall past events for therapy. I've noticed a subtle but significant improvement after two months. To repair stress induced damage to my cognition I combine this with fish oil, 10mg pregnenolone, Lithium Oratate (not the drug but the supplement)and a b-complex.

bacopia review

Posted by Reviewer1736526 on Jun 09, 2011

Bacopia is an excellent product. I have attention deficit disorder because of other health conditions cannot take traditional meds. It has helped my concentration so much. Thank You BJW

efficient help

Posted by Reviewer1187750 on May 11, 2009

definitely positive effect after just a few days; brighter mood and better mental focus. Service and delivery excellent.