did not observe any improvements yet

Posted by 5586807966755128098 on Mar 07, 2016

none a result

Best brand I've tried

Posted by 5234071738401169648 on Jan 02, 2016

I tried other brands and this one seems to work the best (more effective, less side effects). It may be due to it being in a powdered capsule form vs. a tablet form. That's the only difference I can think of. I'm going to look for capsule form first in everything I buy from now on.

no results

Posted by 5306024290653269173 on Dec 14, 2015

Been taking for 4 months for concentration, it has made no difference, going back to St. John's wort

Bon produit

Posted by 5360760398572701688 on May 13, 2015

J'ai commandé ce produit parce qu'il aide ma fille pour ses révisions d'examens scolaires. Elle se concentre plus facilement et sa mémoire est améliorée.

Good for the brain

Posted by Joseph on Mar 03, 2015

I have been taking Bacopa for over a year and there has been significant improvement in memory and recall. I took another product before I switched to this brand. I much prefer this brand since it is in capsule form and more digestible. I have a stronger sense of insight into situations.

Bacopa - no noticable effect yet

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Nov 19, 2014

Hubby's memory is going! He can't remember the names of old friends and even newer ones sometimes. After almost one bottle, he and I have not noticed a change. But who knows, perhaps without it he wouldn't even remember my name! Millie

Bacopa

Posted by karishma on Sep 09, 2014

Benefits of Bacopa: Improves cognitive function and mental performance; Improves memory and recall abilities; Prevents mental diseases; Improves depression, anxiety, stress, and nervousness; Improves digestive health; Improves respiratory health. Great supplement!

paradise herbs bacopa

Posted by 4945672219878736095 on Aug 23, 2014

Very good product. No fillers, either.

no noticed anything yet

Posted by 5524674436990572805 on Aug 06, 2014

Did not do anything for me, maby I did not need this. no binders or fillers so that good.

Bacopa is the best supplement I've ever taken...

Posted by 4911638627144530382 on Feb 01, 2014

It's an all in one type of product. In this day and age we all live life at a fast pace. I like this product because of what it does for me. My stress and tension levels have gone way down and as a result I also enjoy better concentration and better memory. I can't say enough good things about this product. This is a product that I will continue to buy and take on a daily basis. I will be a repeat customer. I suggest that you try a bottle and see if it does what it says for you like it has for me. I can't say enough good things about this product.