High quality product and Mucuna Extract

Posted by healthandlongevity on Jan 10, 2013

I have tried another herbal product of Paradise Herbs, and I'm all impressed with their quality. The extract is of very high quality and the effects, thus, are not just subtle, but very noticeable. However, beware: L-DOPA is not your average natural supplement to try for fun. It has some pretty pronounced effects on your brain chemistry, and, unless your health condition really requires it, I wouldn't recommend L-DOPA supps. to "healthy" individuals. Do not take this if you are prone to psychiatric disorders of the paranoia-mania-schizophrenia types. lol It will probably have positive effects for people with Parkinson's disease, however, you should cycle it on and off, otherwise, your neuro-receptors will get dull in a condition similar to drug abuse (or SSRIs abuse). I, personally, reacted badly to this L-DOPA, I took one capsule and I felt its peculiar effects quite pronounced in a few hours, it was evening. On the next day, half the day I felt incredibly spaced-out, emotionally blank and somewhat pointless. I tried it three more times, on different days - I felt the same, weird and not very pleasant. So, know your body, know your brain. Take care (:

Oh my God

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 17, 2012

Oh my God such an effect. I have very nervous, depressed, aggressive, with phobias, etc. father, which suffers such condition for years and years. We love him so much but sometimes it is very difficult to us, especially for my mommy and I think for him, too. I am extremely thankful for other reviewers here, because I have found Mucuna only because of them, when I was searching for something. Mucuna is like miracle not only for nervousness, but also for men stuff like prostate, etc. And finally my father after taking it only for 3 weeks yet is way better. He is calmer, he is talking with more love, not with anger as previously. He is complaining so much less. I think when he will be constantly on Mucuna, he will be normal man again. Now I am not afraid of autumn depression, as I know, that Mucuna would help.

The best mood

Posted by Reviewer2157543 on Dec 16, 2011

Makes you smile and want to hug the world. Perfect herb.

Mucunua

Posted by Reviewer1692961 on Jan 04, 2012

Good stuff. Subtle effect, might not notice much, but long term it's great for those "happy" synapses to start firing in you brain!

Good product but not for me - maybe beneficial for Toret or ADHD...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

this is a powerful herbal extract,the dosage i found works best for me is 2 capsules,i can feel it "knocking me down" and makes me sleepy & docile but not exactly calm,i already suffer from a light chronic fatigue so i don't need any substance to make it stronger,but i do believe people with ADHD (Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) or toret syndrome may find this herbal extract beneficial for them,and if not you can try Valerian or Schisandra...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

amazing grace

Posted by Reviewer2285161 on Nov 06, 2011

this is very good herb/food.

Excellent product !!

Posted by 5018451977864811328 on Oct 18, 2013

Excellent product, really works, have a great quality. You can see the results soon, highly recommended !!

Definite mood improvement

Posted by 4972714399606283218 on Jan 23, 2016

No doubt that this product eases my mind, feel less stressed and more prepared for daily life,

I can't tell!

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on Oct 04, 2012

I used one bottle straight through one month and wasn't sure, so I bought another bottle on my next order and wasn't sure either. At a couple points I felt a better mood, but other times not. And I wasn't sure whether I could attribute it to the supplement either way.

must buy