i love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2202572 on Dec 01, 2009

This is a great supplement. Have been taking it for several months. I feel better, and am totally off of allergy meds. I also give it to my dogs.

Beautiful Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer2538485 on Jul 27, 2009

I am happy with these and take them daily. I have found my skin is beautiful and glowing now. I am also less tired and losing weight more easily.

Great for dry eyes....

Posted by Reviewer2280143 on Jan 01, 2009

I take this for severe dry eyes... along with all the other great things it's supposed to be good for. Takes about 3-4 days for my dry eyes to become moist again. Love it!

I love Essential Turmeric!

Posted by Reviewer3114948 on Jul 27, 2008

I had purchased this at a local supplement store, but found it cheaper at iherb.com. Paradise Herb Turmeric is outstanding! It helps my allergies, my joints, my previously aching back. I love it so much that most of my friends and family are buying (through iherb.com) too!! Everyone should try this -it is truly amazing.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1382130 on Jul 01, 2010

These guys know about quality and potency. You can see the difference in colour and smell.

"Joint Juice" in a capsule

Posted by stinapope on Jul 14, 2008

good stuff to have around if your joints aren't the happiest

Tumeric

Posted by Reviewer1677253 on Oct 25, 2008

Helps with my fibro.

Good for liver detox and fighting inflamation

Posted by coconut on Jul 01, 2012

I use this for inflamation and liver detox. A friend of mine became addicted to it and had to back off when he started having a golden tan look from eating so much of it. I introduced this to a family member who injured her back. She has gone off pain medications and now uses this product. She took 1 tea spoon a day with a meal. I used to take daily. Now I am on a maintenance dose of every other day. I also give to my dogs occasionally. If you break open the capsules it WILL STAIN!

thrilled

Posted by Reviewer1102544 on Nov 06, 2012

I take this as a natural anti-inflamitory, it has worked very well indeed - along with bromelian

Good Quality..

Posted by Reviewer2205678 on Feb 17, 2014

I have been using this product for about a month and love it... It has been good for my joints and inflammation caused by fractured bone...

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »