great

Posted by 5586807966755128098 on Mar 07, 2016

very usefuk

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2958887 on Jan 15, 2015

I always use turmeric for inflammation and have been using this brand for some time.

Good Quality..

Posted by Reviewer2205678 on Feb 17, 2014

I have been using this product for about a month and love it... It has been good for my joints and inflammation caused by fractured bone...

thrilled

Posted by Reviewer1102544 on Nov 06, 2012

I take this as a natural anti-inflamitory, it has worked very well indeed - along with bromelian

Good for liver detox and fighting inflamation

Posted by coconut on Jul 01, 2012

I use this for inflamation and liver detox. A friend of mine became addicted to it and had to back off when he started having a golden tan look from eating so much of it. I introduced this to a family member who injured her back. She has gone off pain medications and now uses this product. She took 1 tea spoon a day with a meal. I used to take daily. Now I am on a maintenance dose of every other day. I also give to my dogs occasionally. If you break open the capsules it WILL STAIN!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1565372 on Jan 05, 2011

I am taking it with Royal jelly from the same company, these products are awesome. My complexion is much better and I feel stronger. I gave this to my daughter for sore throat and fever, it relieved her symptoms and she did not need to see doctor.

nice

Posted by Reviewer2019598 on Sep 06, 2010

quality product

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1382130 on Jul 01, 2010

These guys know about quality and potency. You can see the difference in colour and smell.

Seems to be helping

Posted by Reviewer2271301 on Dec 06, 2009

I bought this product to help with knee pain. I have used it over 2 weeks now and honestly I have had less pain.

i love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2202572 on Dec 01, 2009

This is a great supplement. Have been taking it for several months. I feel better, and am totally off of allergy meds. I also give it to my dogs.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »