Paradise Herbs, Panax Red Ginseng, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

King of the Ginsengs

Posted by Reviewer2734865 on Dec 25, 2006

This Ginseng never fails to give me the energy I need early AM, early/mid PM or for working out. I enjoy the smooth, steady uplift daily. This formula is the BEST of all the ginsengs I've tried.

Paradise Herbs, Panax Red Ginseng, 60 Veggie Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Dec 15, 2008

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ (5 out of 5) High-quality, potent panax ginseng. Panax ginseng may help control blood sugar levels in patients with diabetes, a new study reports.

good ginseng

Posted by Scottishdave on Jul 31, 2009

Good quality,with 20% ginsenosides.Pretty strong.I believe the strongest in the world is 30%.

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer2086537 on Mar 17, 2011

I did not know what to expect. I was hoping for something that would give me a slight boost, but not hyper. And I really wanted nothing that would make me feel jumpy or irritable like an energy drink does (me). I take one per day (with a cup of coffee), and I feel slightly energized. There is no "crash" effect or anything like that later on, either. Combined with all of the benefits of ginseng herb, I think that this is a great product. I will continue to purchase it.

awesome and then some

Posted by Reviewer2661846 on Aug 26, 2011

the best one out there, tried NOW ginseng before - nowhere near the strenght of this product. 2 caps and I'm in beast mode, without any stimulants

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »