awesome and then some

Posted by Reviewer2661846 on Aug 26, 2011

the best one out there, tried NOW ginseng before - nowhere near the strenght of this product. 2 caps and I'm in beast mode, without any stimulants

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer2086537 on Mar 17, 2011

I did not know what to expect. I was hoping for something that would give me a slight boost, but not hyper. And I really wanted nothing that would make me feel jumpy or irritable like an energy drink does (me). I take one per day (with a cup of coffee), and I feel slightly energized. There is no "crash" effect or anything like that later on, either. Combined with all of the benefits of ginseng herb, I think that this is a great product. I will continue to purchase it.

good ginseng

Posted by Scottishdave on Jul 31, 2009

Good quality,with 20% ginsenosides.Pretty strong.I believe the strongest in the world is 30%.

Paradise Herbs, Panax Red Ginseng, 60 Veggie Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Dec 15, 2008

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ (5 out of 5) High-quality, potent panax ginseng. Panax ginseng may help control blood sugar levels in patients with diabetes, a new study reports.

Best Panax!

Posted by Reviewer3108796 on Feb 20, 2008

Very Good For Workouts!

Best Ginseng I Have Ever Used

Posted by Reviewer1003947 on Jan 23, 2007

This ginseng is very high quality and has had the greatest effect in the shortest time when I first started using it. It continues to be consistently effective and is one the best ginsengs that I have used. It is an excellent adaptogen.

King of the Ginsengs

Posted by Reviewer2734865 on Dec 25, 2006

This Ginseng never fails to give me the energy I need early AM, early/mid PM or for working out. I enjoy the smooth, steady uplift daily. This formula is the BEST of all the ginsengs I've tried.