A Great Supplement

Posted by alloriginal on Feb 03, 2014

Ginger is an indispensible aid in fighting nausea. Useful for sea-sickness, long car rides, etc. It is also an excellent anti-inflammatory. Use daily to combat inflammation of all varieties. It is inexpenive and non-toxic. I use one or two daily, usually on an empty stomach. Seems to be working. Good product, good price. Click my user name, alloriginal, to read reviews on all my favorite products!

Paradise Herbs, Rainforest Ginger

Posted by Reviewer2412782 on May 02, 2011

I have used this herb for many years to assist with arthritis issues. The dosage works for me and I was disappointed when our local market buyer decided to stop ordering the herb/products from Paradise Herbs, as other herbal supplements do not seem to have the same dosage/quality that I feel that I receive with the Paradise Herbs Ginger product. Thank you for offering the product on-line!

Helps with my inflammation

Posted by Reviewer3222297 on Oct 10, 2014

I'm autoimmune and fight everyday to keep my systemic inflammation down. This and the turmeric from the same company have made a big difference for me. Definitely gives this a try.

good product

Posted by wendybrown on Jul 16, 2009

I like paradise herbs products because they do not use any fillers and they never use tablets. I purchased this just to keep around for any type of nausea.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1589574 on Apr 08, 2010

great for nausea.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Sep 30, 2010

I bought this to go along with the Himalaya Turmeric because the Organic India which is what I usually use is unavailable. This seems to be working well. The Organic India is a combination of turmeric and ginger.

very good product

Posted by mudanzas-valencia on Sep 08, 2015

very good product, best quality from ginger the Paradise herbs