not for me...

Posted by 5437276175383411813 on Sep 19, 2014

This product gives me anxiety

I love it

Posted by Reviewer2261819 on Sep 06, 2010

Scizandra is one of my all time favourite herbs. Paradise Herbs offers excellent quality.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1144092 on Jul 20, 2013

You don't find many who do Schisandra but its a great product from paradise herbs. Schisandra helps your stem cells work better.

Good and pure

Posted by Hizerom on Aug 10, 2016

This is one of the greatest Chinese tonic herbs. It helps to build up adrenal/core energy, instead of depleting the adrenals like stimulants such as caffeine. It is adaptogenic, so it helps our body adjust to different stressors. Having a baby that doesn't always sleep through the night yet sometimes means I don't get enough sleep. However, taking 2 of these per day seems to help replenish something in my body that sleep normally gives. Since taking this, if I don't get quite enough sleep, it doesn't seem to affect me much if at all. It's great for the immune system too!

New Comer to Paradise Herbs

Posted by Health-YourWealth on May 11, 2016

Small caps, ez to swallow, 250mg per cap. I'm using the "slow and low" intake protocol. I'm a big user of herbs. At this time, I will continue to use Paradise Herb products.

Excellent

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Aug 12, 2016

That's a very good quality supplement. I take it for adrenal problem. Schisandra is a great adaptogen. Also improves skin and hair.

Good

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Dec 14, 2013

A bit lumpy but the taste is fresh.

Too expensive for what u get

Posted by Reviewer1450575 on Jul 30, 2008

Partially filled caps and does not seem to be real herb. Not as effective as WHOLE Schisandra herb. Would be nice if they mixed extract with whole herb filling a larger capsule.

Energy!!!

Posted by gettingwell on Feb 25, 2014

Love this brand and the energy this provides with 2 tabs.

Potent herb

Posted by 4674846623171828143 on Nov 10, 2016

Surprisingly strong herb, for me definately stimulant. If taken at evening I sleep like 5 hours(without having a problem to fall asleep). I like this one, despite 0.25g dosage its very potent.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »