Good and pure

Posted by Hizerom on Aug 10, 2016

This is one of the greatest Chinese tonic herbs. It helps to build up adrenal/core energy, instead of depleting the adrenals like stimulants such as caffeine. It is adaptogenic, so it helps our body adjust to different stressors. Having a baby that doesn't always sleep through the night yet sometimes means I don't get enough sleep. However, taking 2 of these per day seems to help replenish something in my body that sleep normally gives. Since taking this, if I don't get quite enough sleep, it doesn't seem to affect me much if at all. It's great for the immune system too!

Excellent

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Aug 12, 2016

That's a very good quality supplement. I take it for adrenal problem. Schisandra is a great adaptogen. Also improves skin and hair.

Nothing

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Oct 04, 2014

It did absolutely nothing. I think this brand is very placebo given my experience with like 4 products of them.

not for me...

Posted by 5437276175383411813 on Sep 19, 2014

This product gives me anxiety

Great

Posted by Reviewer1144092 on Jul 20, 2013

You don't find many who do Schisandra but its a great product from paradise herbs. Schisandra helps your stem cells work better.

Schisandra, paradise herbs

Posted by 5680931245764839572 on Oct 03, 2013

Use this as a pre workout and it works

New Comer to Paradise Herbs

Posted by Health-YourWealth on May 11, 2016

Small caps, ez to swallow, 250mg per cap. I'm using the "slow and low" intake protocol. I'm a big user of herbs. At this time, I will continue to use Paradise Herb products.

A beloved herb

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Dec 02, 2016

Schisandra is a wonderful herb for so many things including liver and skin health. So far, so good.

Potent herb

Posted by 4674846623171828143 on Dec 11, 2016

Surprisingly strong herb, for me definately stimulant. If taken at evening I sleep like 5 hours(without having a problem to fall asleep). I like this one, despite 0.25g dosage its very potent. Very good for liver, it sort of regulates it and restores.

Energy!!!

Posted by gettingwell on Feb 25, 2014

Love this brand and the energy this provides with 2 tabs.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »